This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

2546 days 15 hours ago
Timster
BETTER QUALITY OF ME WINNING

T
FSA

SDAFDSAF DSJFAL;SF THANK YOU SFO MUCH FE
2546 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Before we announce who did which jury votes, could we predict who voted for who?
2546 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Ryan where is the song on this season or was that a LIE too?
2546 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
No.
2546 days 15 hours ago
Timster
thank you so much everyone.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT. I FULLY EXPECTED TO LOSE THIS VOTE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. SORRY
2546 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Davey you all got lucky because I made a mistake otherwise I would've been sitting in your spot at FTC rofll so bye
2546 days 15 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
This is such a righteous ending honestly
2546 days 15 hours ago
EM002
Tim- Marissa/Ryan/Leah/Max/Eric/Ethan/Evan
Hudson- Nick/Joe W/Riley/Joey
2546 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
EM002
Tim- Marissa/Ryan/Leah/Max/Eric/Ethan/Evan
Hudson- Nick/Joe W/Riley/Joey

Nope

Switch Joey and Ryan
2546 days 15 hours ago
RArsenault
Dang. Tim u did it. Congrats:)

I only say dang cuz I was the only person that tried to take you out. CLEARLY...people should have listened

HAPPY FOR YOU:)
2546 days 15 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Tim congratulations loved you this season!

And Hudson I'm so proud you got votes because I loved you too representing for AvA2
2546 days 15 hours ago
EM002
Close enough Shawn! Damn you
2546 days 15 hours ago
Timster
*TAKES CHRISTIAN_'S CROWN*

*CLAPS WITH MARISSA*

*HUGS EVERYONE*

I'M SO THANKFUL THAT YOU GUYS RESPECTED ME THIS TIME AROUND. THANK YOU SO MUCH. EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE JURY. EVERY PERSON I PLAYED THIS GAME WITH. EVERY SPECTATOR THAT SHOWED UP TO WATCH THIS FINALE UNFOLD. PEOPLE WHO MESSAGED ME SAYING THEY'RE ROOTING FOR ME. WINNERS SAYING THEY WANT TO BE MY FINAL 2 IN CC.

THANK YOU.
2546 days 15 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Ok. Now that mess of the season is over. I wanna know why the fuck I was voted out.

*looks at marissa*

Is it because I actually spoke to you?
Is it because I honestly told you that you were not the vote?
Is it because you preferred keeping others in the game you had no connections too and you enjoy being first juror?

Which one is it?
2546 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
winner132
Davey you all got lucky because I made a mistake otherwise I would've been sitting in your spot at FTC rofll so bye

Well I mean you would have had Tim's spot if you made the end you weren't getting 0 votes

But i don't call it luck, I call it stupidity

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!