This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribe Merge

Topic » Tribe Merge

4624 days 3 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
TBH this is my 3rd time playing Gaia....and I quit...it wasnt scripted......I was hoping you guys would have been smart and made a move to remove the pain in the ass....
4624 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
It was not scripted there was a real challenge. They had to get one person from each colour level to mail me their name. Jhelsdon did it first.
4624 days 3 hours ago
Joeker
*insert reality show accused of being scripted joke here*
4624 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Sorry to interrupt Shawn :(

But if you played in my Survivor Series, go to this link below sometime:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3485/forum/topic/4838118

It's regarding All Stars. Now if you were Punx and got voted out first don't go :P. Unless you want to check it.
4624 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
HOWEVER the twists are not over..
4624 days 3 hours ago
punx193
HUh?
4624 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
A twist brings back Gaia :D
4624 days 3 hours ago
BBlover96
*goes to watch my grass grow as jhels comes back*
4624 days 3 hours ago
punx193
Geez thank Gaia
4624 days 3 hours ago
PhillyDave23
What now
4624 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
It was not scripted there was a real challenge. They had to get one person from each colour level to mail me their name. Jhelsdon did it first.

*awkwardly sounds like Occultus island challenge ;)*
4624 days 3 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
*gives smirk to BBlover*
4624 days 3 hours ago
punx193
Shawn ripped Benny off :o
4624 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
Redemption Island is ON.

If you are voted out you are not out you will go to Redemption Island. When two people are on Redemption Island you will compete in a duel. The winner stays in the game, the looser is out for good. At a certain point, the last person on Redemption Island will enter the game.
4624 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lol Punx. 25th/25th is bad :P. But you'll back for SC. So will Shawn lol. In Uganda, he got voted out third I believe.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Last Gasp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!