This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FAST FORWARD NIGHT

Topic » FAST FORWARD NIGHT

2451 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
At the Survivor Auction, Alex was given the power to make a GAME CHANGING DECISION.

He got to decide weather this post-merge Double Tribal was either a One Day Tribes, a 2-4-1 Tribal Council, or a Fast Forward Night. He selected the FAST FORWARD NIGHT.

That night is tonight from 6pm EST. Two Challenges, Two Tribal Councils.

The first challenge will be followed by a 15-minute Tribal Council. If you are aware you will not be online DURING that time, you MUST send a bootlist for your votes. The second Tribal Council will be full-length however, lasting until 4pm EST like any normal TC.
2451 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
im here by teh grace of god. i made it home
2451 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
hi
2451 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
hey everyone
2451 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
hi
2451 days 6 hours ago
Timster
hi
2451 days 6 hours ago
01Gohan
hi
2451 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
i've used my challenge selector and we are all playing................you guessed it
2451 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Setting up the first comp - Sagar has selected it with his Ultimate Challenge Selection power
2451 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
B A L A N C E
A
L
L
S
2451 days 6 hours ago
Timster
but...but... I wanted Survivor Pyramid!
2451 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
Survivor Pyramid is the only challenge in this fucking series i've won so like i second that Tim
2451 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
that would be wild if i did pyramid and final challenge is something idiotic and anticlimactic
2451 days 6 hours ago
Timster
1st time I didn't even make it to the final round. Second time I was leading and lost in the final unscramble cuz i suck at unscrambles.

I suck @ everything tbh`
2451 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
he chose... It's All Words to Me
2451 days 6 hours ago
Timster
last season's final immunity wasn't survivor pyramid you dip shit. It was the highest rated finale of all time and you didn't watch?

lmao it was a stupid betting one and Evan won like 4/5 tasks but lost the one w/ the most bets on it hehe

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!