This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FAST FORWARD NIGHT

Topic » FAST FORWARD NIGHT

2462 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
At the Survivor Auction, Alex was given the power to make a GAME CHANGING DECISION.

He got to decide weather this post-merge Double Tribal was either a One Day Tribes, a 2-4-1 Tribal Council, or a Fast Forward Night. He selected the FAST FORWARD NIGHT.

That night is tonight from 6pm EST. Two Challenges, Two Tribal Councils.

The first challenge will be followed by a 15-minute Tribal Council. If you are aware you will not be online DURING that time, you MUST send a bootlist for your votes. The second Tribal Council will be full-length however, lasting until 4pm EST like any normal TC.
2462 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
im here by teh grace of god. i made it home
2462 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
hi
2462 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
hey everyone
2462 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
hi
2462 days 10 hours ago
Timster
hi
2462 days 10 hours ago
01Gohan
hi
2462 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
i've used my challenge selector and we are all playing................you guessed it
2462 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Setting up the first comp - Sagar has selected it with his Ultimate Challenge Selection power
2462 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
B A L A N C E
A
L
L
S
2462 days 10 hours ago
Timster
but...but... I wanted Survivor Pyramid!
2462 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
Survivor Pyramid is the only challenge in this fucking series i've won so like i second that Tim
2462 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
that would be wild if i did pyramid and final challenge is something idiotic and anticlimactic
2462 days 10 hours ago
Timster
1st time I didn't even make it to the final round. Second time I was leading and lost in the final unscramble cuz i suck at unscrambles.

I suck @ everything tbh`
2462 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
he chose... It's All Words to Me
2462 days 10 hours ago
Timster
last season's final immunity wasn't survivor pyramid you dip shit. It was the highest rated finale of all time and you didn't watch?

lmao it was a stupid betting one and Evan won like 4/5 tasks but lost the one w/ the most bets on it hehe

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!