This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 18 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 18 - Naimhde

4530 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
I just want to prove how you played this game TYLER TYLER TYLER....lmao...under Gaia's wing and lieing all the way. (yes, Lea and I had no plans voting you out...we were sticking to Final 4 deal..btw..that I have the pm of Tyler swearing up and down too)

Gaia please take Milky to final 2 and I guarantee you my vote. Send him home and I will be forever happy.
4530 days 16 hours ago
TylerKeith
Just dont be sending people messages promising things that you swear up and down too.

I didn't promise shit to anyone. I only sent you one pm promising you to F4 when you went to redemption. But when we got to f5, I thought you and Lea were a strong pair that had to be broken up before me and gaia would.
4530 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
so what i said about it being my last time playing :PP yah lets excuse that comment LOOL
4530 days 16 hours ago
TylerKeith
If you didn't care about me, you wouldn't be talking about me so much.
4530 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
okay I swear we should be mourning my damn elimination :/// can we at least publicly feel sorry for me! I have barely got enough attention this season as I did last so GOD DAMMIT Give me it when I need it loool
Gosh!
4530 days 16 hours ago
TylerKeith
Btw, It would probably be in Milk's or Gaia's best interest to bring me to the finals because it's obvious that I'm not winning.
4530 days 16 hours ago
johnoliver96
lea stop being such an attenition whore
4530 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
oh shut up john XDD I always want the attention I am a girl! I wont be outshined by a guy this season hell no!
4530 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
tyler it is obvious gaia isn't winning either :/

I am just gonna put it out there now. All of us in the final 4 were scared. We wanted to take out threats so in the end we have an easy person to beat in the finals. we just need to admit it, if milk does not win next he is gone. If he does win next he will win the whole game so basically It is all up to Milk to decide his own fate

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!