This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 18 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 18 - Naimhde

4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Come on in and take a seat.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: GabCo, Aerothunder, Spinner, Kikorus, Johnoliver, BENLINUS and Sarge voted out last tribal council.

Milk has individual immunity and as such you cannot vote for him tonight. Message me your votes ASAP. PYN for questions
4530 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
lea :/
4530 days 16 hours ago
TylerKeith
tyler
4530 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk
4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, do you feel like you needed immunity tonight?
4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Lea, one of your main allies sarge was voted out last tribal, worried it might be you tonight?
4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, is tonight's vote difficult?
4530 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia
4530 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk, do you feel like you needed immunity tonight?

Honestly, yes. If this actually is a final 3 then it would be great to make the finale! And even if it isn't, I could have been voted out this time because Tyler said he wasn't sure what he would do tonight like last time which gets me a little worried :/

It was definetly me or leacroft going tonight :/ but I won immunity so im safe...
4530 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
Lea, one of your main allies sarge was voted out last tribal, worried it might be you tonight?
I pretty much know it will be me tonight :/ I went into this challenge saying if milk wins I am going home, and Milk won so that basically shows what will happen now i guess
4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia, do you feel safe tonight?
4530 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
Voting out leacroft would be the heroic thing to do, sticking with tyler and gaia even though they have a final 2 deal. They saved me last time... I'm not going to chop off their heads for doing that :/

I'm sorry lea :(
4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Lea, are you resigned to the fact you think you're leaving or are you still trying to stick around some how?
4530 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
well bingo it is known that i am leaving. I have basically been told so :// so can we just skip to votes so i can get over it  :/
4530 days 16 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, is tonight's vote difficult?

To me this vote, like last tribal, is very difficult.
4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, worried if it is a final 2 the decision to vote lea may come back to haunt you?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!