This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 16 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 16 - Naimhde

4562 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
I am always worried about being voted straight back out of the game. Hoping though tonight this could be different and stay in the game a little bit longer.
4562 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
I would think at this point Jury threats are a huge factor in the game.
4562 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
What are you most afraid off. Physical or Jury Threats

Honestly at this point the jury threats are more scary to me.
4562 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
sarge, what's your argument for people to keep you? Do you think you are potentially less likely to get jury votes because you've already been voted out of the game?
4562 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
What are you most afraid off. Physical or Jury Threats

thats a tough one. I would have to say Jury threats. They are the ones that basically decide whether you win or you lose. so I would definately be scard of them.
4562 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, the last couple of votes have been fairly close. Do you think tonight's vote will continue this trend. Could we be in for a draw?
4562 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
My biggest argument at this point is that you can use me for a vote to get someone out of the game that normally you would not have the advantage to do. I would not say I am less likely to get jury votes, as i have proven I am a fighter and love this game so much.
4562 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, the last couple of votes have been fairly close. Do you think tonight's vote will continue this trend. Could we be in for a draw?

To my knowledge this will be pretty much a straight forward vote.
4562 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Open question:

It seems that jury threats are viewed as more dangerous at the moment. Who in your mind are the major jury threats?
4562 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
3/6 votes
4562 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge, coming back into the game is it harder to trust people considering the majority of these people voted you out?
4562 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
It seems that jury threats are viewed as more dangerous at the moment. Who in your mind are the major jury threats?

That is another tough one. It is hard for me to choose one. But I will choose sarge ONLY because he is the only person that I have seen in action when it comes to Jury. If i were to see anyone else here at there final jury (If they had one) then my answer might have chaged.
4562 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
I would have to say someone who has not ruffled any feathers. There is a couple people still in this game that could win it all if they make it to the end.
4562 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
I have to agree with sarge on that too.
If you have not ruffled anyones feathers then you are the biggest threat here at this point
4562 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
Oh yah! Trust is a huge issue for me. As, 4 out of the 5 voted me out of the game the first time.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!