This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 16 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 16 - Naimhde

4537 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Come on in and take a seat.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: GabCo, Aerothunder, Spinner, Kikorus and Johnoliver.

Leacroft has individual immunity and as such you cannot vote for her tonight. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions
4537 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk :)
4537 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, the final 6. What do you base your vote on tonight?
4537 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm here.
4537 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Well... threats i guess?

Not really sure ;/
4537 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
i am here :)
4537 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, has the reality sunk in that from now on if you are voted out you have no shot at returning to the game?
4537 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Leacroft, you join 7 others as winners of individual immunity. What are your thoughts on the broad field of immunity winners? Do you think you needed immunity tonight?
4537 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, has the reality sunk in that from now on if you are voted out you have no shot at returning to the game?

My mind set this whole game was that if I were voted out, I was not coming back, so this really hasnt phased me.
4537 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, how has sarge returning affected the game?
4537 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, the second last tribal an idol could be played. Do you think there are any idols out there still?
4537 days 10 hours ago
sarge455
sarge
4537 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Open question:

What are you most afraid off. Physical or Jury Threats
4537 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge, you just returned to the game. Worried you may be voted straight back out?
4537 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, the second last tribal an idol could be played. Do you think there are any idols out there still?

It's possible, there is an idol from MacKays old beach that could have been found and still hasn't, to my memory, been played. And there's an idol that is from this beach so yeah there's always that possibility.
4537 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
Leacroft, you join 7 others as winners of individual immunity. What are your thoughts on the broad field of immunity winners? Do you think you needed immunity tonight?
It's scary because knowing how many people have won individual immunity shows that this can be anyones game. But I felt I have needed immunity tonight. In this game you can never really tell what is going to happen and under those circumstances you are always going to need that immunity. Because there can be one day where you don't win it and you will be sent packing

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!