This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 - MacKay

Topic » Tribal Council 9 - MacKay

4571 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
3/6 votes.
4571 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
You do too Bingo? :D
4571 days 18 hours ago
johnoliver96
I liked Christine and Mikayala Stacey was a bitch about being voted out, Jim definetly was entertaining. I think Cochrane will be an all star I mean his gameplay is pretty good  considering how bad his health is,
4571 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Health?
4571 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Stacy is a goddess

You think I'm sleep, I'm not sleep <3333
4571 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
BENLINUS
You do too Bingo? :D

Yep, I wanted him to lose to Christine on Redemption so badly!!!!
4571 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
Keith was boring
Semhar is crazy
Elyse was boring
Whitney is a bitch
Rick is... Wait who's rick?
Edna is just too... Seriously who's rick?
4571 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
I hated Christine at first but felt bad when she lost and liked her :/ she just said what they were all thinking
4571 days 18 hours ago
johnoliver96
lol thats what I thought too my brother is he is like the slient cowboy hell kill ya in ur sleep
4571 days 18 hours ago
johnoliver96
I liked this cast better than redmption island and the test will be if Sophie/Albert/Rick make a move and not allow Coach to win
4571 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
I like coach... But don't wanna see a returnee win.

This season has more characters thenredemption island did

Semhar is more memorable then someone like Grant who made merge :/
4571 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Keeping my fingers crossed Edna makes a big move (unlikely) so I can root for her to win.
4571 days 17 hours ago
johnoliver96
are you related to her?
4571 days 17 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
lol... all the editing points to Coach, Cochran, and Brandon being around for a while... I'd assume Albert gets axed next.
4571 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
No I'm not related to her it's just our family watches it together and we have this thing where based on intro and opening title sequence of the very first episode we have to choose somebody who we think will win the whole thing. I picked Edna.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!