This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 - MacKay

Topic » Tribal Council 7 - MacKay

4552 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Come on in and take a seat. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions.
4552 days 11 hours ago
Spinner554
Spin.
4552 days 10 hours ago
sergeant
Sergeant
4552 days 10 hours ago
johnoliver96
john
4552 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
A little late John...
4552 days 10 hours ago
johnoliver96
im sorry bingo didnt send me a reminder of teh challenge :(
4552 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Spinner, do you think considering your numbers disadvantage MacKay actually performed quite well in the challenge?

Sergeant, yourself spinner and milk were at today's challenge do you think showing up should guarantee you safety?

John, does it worry you that after tonight MacKay will be down in numbers once again?
4552 days 10 hours ago
sergeant
I think that the tribe will not vote out the people who consistently show up I think that we will vote out someone who has been up and down with their activity
4552 days 10 hours ago
johnoliver96
It does worry me somewhat but we have prooven ourselves to be a straing tribe
4552 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Sergeant, so do you feel you're safe tonight?
4552 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
John, yourself and lea were voted as the set of rivals most likely to make it to the end together. What are your thoughts on this?
4552 days 10 hours ago
sergeant
Yes I do feel safe tonight
4552 days 10 hours ago
johnoliver96
Um that is somewhat surprising considering how me and Lea despised each other last season.
4552 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Sergeant, 2 players from Chattan on redemption island, one of them your rival. Do you think these players would consider working with MacKay if they return to the game?
4552 days 10 hours ago
johnoliver96
Bingo can you post the survey results because I dont have time to go back and read everything
4552 days 10 hours ago
johnoliver96
?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!