This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Scotland: Arch-rivals cast reveal!

Topic » Survivor Scotland: Arch-rivals..

4563 days 9 hours ago
sarge455
I would John so we can move it along.
4563 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
Yep John I said earlier that anybody from either tribe can pick
4563 days 9 hours ago
johnoliver96
ok Ill pick number 2 :)
4563 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
John reveals Spinner. Do you pick Spinner or go for his rival.
4563 days 9 hours ago
johnoliver96
Ill take spinner.
4563 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Spinner joins MacKay *tosses red buff*

This final rivalry is a bit of an odd one as it could be seen as entirely one sided and Spinner may not consider this player to be his rival at all. Yet this competitor made it completely clear in his final words that he was not happy with Spinner's choice to vote him off expressing both the fact that he was annoyed and disappointed in Spinner's behaviour. Will the rivalry prove to be one sided or will the tension of the game produce a blossoming two sided rivalry? Only time will tell.

Joining Chattan as their final member and returning to improve his placing in Heroes vs Zeroes it's Kikorus!
*tosses Kikorus blue buff*
4563 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
welcome to the team spinner :)
4563 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Congratulations to all 20 competitors on being cast. For the rest of today I will finalise some components of the game and let you know how it will work. I will also send you a quick questionnaire/survey on your thought impressions of the format and the game and the rivals aspect. We should be in full swing tomorrow with the first immunity challenge.
4563 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
With the cast concluded I will close the fan favourite poll now!
4563 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
With 14.3% of the vote Johnoliver has the privilege of being the fan favourite of Guys vs Girls
4563 days 8 hours ago
MMMMM
loves my tribe...
4563 days 8 hours ago
johnoliver96
horay :)
4563 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
A Full Review of Survivor Arctic has been completed on my wikia page. Now to move onto Guys vs Girls :P
4563 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
Ohh, didn't know that. But ok.
4563 days 6 hours ago
Insanity17
Maybe next time...

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!