This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Scotland: Arch-rivals cast reveal!

Topic » Survivor Scotland: Arch-rivals..

4563 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Finally time for another pair. Chattan your pick do you reveal 1 or 2?

I'll be back later on it's midnight here now night all
4563 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
4563 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
2 is good with me.
4563 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hey Sarge :)
4563 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
Hi Gaia.  :)
4563 days ago
bingo21
Number 2 reveals gustawind. Do you stick with him or pick his rival?
4563 days ago
sarge455
Pick the rival.
4562 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge chooses the rival.

The rivalry between these two players formed under perhaps the most bizarre circumstances ever in a bingo21 group game. At an individual immunity challenge a player impersonating whizzy stirred up s whole heap of drama directed towards this rival. Gustawind was quick to believe the player impersonating whizzy and caused this rival player to quit the game even accusing them of being the impersonator as well.  In a twist due to the drama this player was brought back and their rivalry continued from their on in. Joining MacKay is gustawind while his rival is also back for a 2nd shot at the title. Joining Chattan is bclrockschamp!

*tosses gust a red buff*
*tosses bcl a blue buff*
4562 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
*gives BCl a hug*
Welcome to the group.
4562 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Ok time for one more pair. I just want to say before this pair is revealed that as always casting was very hard. There are certain players who I really wanted in this game but as their rivals didn't reply that wasn't a possibility. Also factored into some decisions was the amount of time people had competed as some I feel need a rest before coming back yet again.
4562 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Also I didn't want the cast to have too many players from all stars which I feel it still perhaps does but lots of great rivalries did form in that season and I've cut back on a lot of my choices from that season so I don't feel to bad.
4562 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
So Without wasting any more time. MacKay it's your pick 1 or 2?
4562 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
28 votes for fan favourite :)
4562 days 23 hours ago
johnoliver96
waves
4562 days 23 hours ago
johnoliver96
can I pick bingo?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!