This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Scotland: Arch-rivals cast reveal!

Topic » Survivor Scotland: Arch-rivals..

4600 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
We'll take his rival
4600 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Someone else from Chattan stepping up to choose.

These two competed together in my very first season Survivor Djibouti. Both strong players they vied for the position of leader of Obock tribe. Although they may not remember the clash from Djibouti, these two players voted each other out with neither making the merge. Will their personalities clash again or will they make it far and share leadership responsibilities? Joining the Game is GabCo for MacKay looking for a 3rd shot at glory and his rival joining MacKay and making his first reappearance since Djibouti, TylerKeith!
*Tosses Gabe a red buff*
*Tosses Tyler a blue buff*
4600 days 6 hours ago
GabCo
i never did anything in djibouti
i was inactive
4600 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Welcome Tyler!
4600 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Ready for another reveal. MacKay's pick will it be 1 or 2?
4600 days 6 hours ago
Milkisgood
4600 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Milk reveals Sergeant. Do you keep sergeant or choose his rival.
4600 days 6 hours ago
Milkisgood
I'll take sergeant... i hope his rival isn't who i think it is tho
4600 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
Thanks for picking me Milk
4600 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hey guys
4600 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Milky, who do you think it is?
4600 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
I don't even know who it is going to be
4600 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
The original choice of sergeant's rival made a choice to decline being part of the game so I had to scope for a new one and it wasn't hard to find another player who could be seen as his arch rival. In Survivor Arctic sergeant played an idol sending this players ally home. Sergeant and his rival had some close battles in challenges and were very closely matched physically. When it came to the final 4 sergeant was voted out of the game and although he expressed no hard feelings, he must have felt slightly annoyed at this player who voted sergeant out knowing that if he lost the next immunity challenge he would himself be voted out which indeed happened. Joining MacKay is sergeant while returning for a 3rd consecutive season (his family must be wondering where he's got to) and trying to survive the harsh elements again it's Bdreezy.

*Passes Sergeant a Red Buff*
*Passes Bdreezy a Blue Buff*
4600 days 6 hours ago
sergeant
I have only played twice bingo
4600 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hey Bdreezy :)

Bingo, I'm here to pick the next choice thingy btw

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!