This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5 - Vaitupu

Topic » Tribal Council 5 - Vaitupu

3177 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Vaitupu welcome back to tribal council.
Please mail me your votes ASAP.
If you have a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
Votes due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
3177 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Anoreoz may be leaving tengaged. If that's the case you wont have to vote tonight.
3177 days 13 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Hunter
3177 days 13 hours ago
PickleNoble
Pickle
3177 days 13 hours ago
PickleNoble
if we do have to vote however, im sure the decision will be easy after that blog anoreoz posted...
3177 days 13 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
*doesnt light torch*
3177 days 13 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
*shows vote to camera*
Your leaving tengaged, there's no point of keeping you here.
3177 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
Yeah I sent mine in for him already
3177 days 13 hours ago
smackdownisblue
me
3177 days 13 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Yes we are omega because we aren't in the same tribe.
3177 days 13 hours ago
Om3ga
sry wrong thing
3177 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Anoreoz has informed me that he's not quitting this group so tribal will continue as normal.
3177 days 13 hours ago
Anoreoz897
*looks to fellow castaways* hi guys. Obviously you have seen my blog so you know I wont be around as much as normal. I just wanted to say thanks for being a great tribe and if you vote me out theres no hard feelings :)
3177 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Hunter - Being down in numbers is never a good thing, particularly as the merge draws nearer.  Are the next couple of challenges the most important of the entire game?

Pickle - 4 tribals in and we've yet to hear any mention of any idols. Do you think idols have already been found or do you believe they're still hidden?

BeastBoy - Every vote so far has been straightforward, when do you foresee that trend ending?

Smackdown - Is it still too early to make a "big" move?
3177 days 13 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Yes it is
3177 days 12 hours ago
PickleNoble
Pickle - 4 tribals in and we've yet to hear any mention of any idols. Do you think idols have already been found or do you believe they're still hidden?

I believe there is a large possibility for both, however it seems like there hasn't  been much room for any blindsides or uncertainty yet this game so there's not much reason for anyone to play one. Furthermore, the most influential time to use a hidden immunity is after the merge bc it has the most chance of doing the most damage then.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!