This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3572 days 2 hours ago
Dryerfish
I don't think any of us are coming back :P He probably already has the cast.

We can be saved for something cool ;)
3572 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
This sound like pre-merge boots to me
3572 days 2 hours ago
Dryerfish
*asks bingo to return*
3572 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
I'll explain this when I reveal the cast but just note that this season is about people who need a second chance. If you finished on the jury chances are I consider that a good placement and apart from exceptional circumstances (idols, rocks, etc) I don't think you need redemption as badly as somebody who's a good player but was voted off early.
3572 days 2 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Well it could be like survivor 26. They had the favorites already picked and then saw how awesome Malcolm was. When he was voted out or when the season ended they asked if he wanted to do it again in a couple weeks.

Keep an eye on your inbox people.
3572 days 2 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Bingo mentions idols.

Looks at dryer
3572 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
Dryer you are worthy of All-Stars!
3572 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Viewers Lounge is Open
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2483
3572 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
3572 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
People of this season will be returning in the future do not fret. It may not be next season, it may not be the season after but it will happen :)
3572 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
dryer played good but you gotta remember idols are part of the game lol its like saying there shouldnt be individual immunity  they're both part of the game
3572 days 2 hours ago
MooseAntler86
I gotta say I thought I'd have a better chance against max. I thought id get johns vote and maybe zedds after he found out max voted for him. I'd rather lose to max than Julia cause Julia didn't really deserve to win this season. Not trying to be mean but it's true.

This was the definition of a BITTER jury
3572 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This the definition of a bitter Runner-Up
3572 days 2 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Not really I knew I was going to lose. People were so buthurt tho. I can't believe it took so long to find out Max voted for you. It was like you were in denial.
3572 days 2 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Hahaha I love how the VL absolutely HATED me!

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!