This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3560 days 3 hours ago
Zed55
His name just never entered my mind
3560 days 3 hours ago
MaxHZ39
And Ponderosa seemed pretty fond. Thanks guys for the memories!
3560 days 3 hours ago
MooseAntler86
I wanna give a quick shoutout to coyle.

You wanna bitch me out for lying f5? You back stabbed me and voted for me twice in a row. "I thought I had a chance, and you crushed me". Get over yourself it's a game and you gotta lie in survivor. The fact you have so much hatred for me for an online game is Pathetic. You need to grow up and grow a pair.
#FeelTheWrath #TheMooseIsLoose
3560 days 3 hours ago
Robbyjak
"#TheMooseIsLoose"
omg that made me crack up so much lol best hashtag ever O_O
3560 days 3 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Robby you are exactly right.

Great way to end a season.
3560 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Congrats Max on the win well deserved!!  I would def comeback this was one of my top favorite group games
3560 days 2 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Thank you, Ben!
3560 days 1 hour ago
MikaelXD
hope someone from my season is back :D :D
3560 days ago
Coyle14
Moose, I hate you for one reason only. That reason being giving me false hope when you didn't have to. All you had to say was that I had no shot of staying. If you had done that you would of gotten my vote. I understand you have to lie to make it far in this game. But I would never get someone's hopes up for no fucking reason. And I am sick and tired of you trying to play the victim because you are far from it. You knew from the start that you would never be in real trouble. You had an idol and played it at the right time, so good for you, but you knew you weren't going to go home. You took Max and Julia to the end because you believed you could beat them at the end and you were right because you beat them in that final challenge, but your mistake was taking Max because this would of been a much closer vote if you took Julia. You were never in real danger because you made sure you back was always covered. And trust me I am grown up and much mature than you because I am not bitter and nor is the jury. Max played the better game than you and you have to deal with that. So stop being a bitter person and be okay with losing. #KingColeHasSpoken
3560 days ago
MooseAntler86
Well now that you have said that I'm really happy I have u false hope :) like I said I'm not bitter I lost. I knew I prob would have not have won against either. And u say ur not bitter? Just look at what u said in jury questioning and ponderosa. You are the definition of buthurt. One question tho, if you are the king how come you got 5th?
#TheMooseIsLoose #KingsDontComeInFifth
3560 days ago
MaxHZ39
We should just have a hashtag contest to see who wins this one.
3560 days ago
Robbyjak
ill be mooses hype man in it O_O
3559 days 23 hours ago
MooseAntler86
3559 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OAOAOAOOAOAAHHAHHHAHAAOAOOHOOHAOAHOHOAHOAHOAHOOAH
HOAHOAHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOAOAOOO
OOOOOOAAAAAAAA
3559 days 22 hours ago
mattkwon1
bingo21
I'll explain this when I reveal the cast but just note that this season is about people who need a second chance. If you finished on the jury chances are I consider that a good placement and apart from exceptional circumstances (idols, rocks, etc) I don't think you need redemption as badly as somebody who's a good player but was voted off early.

If you finished on the jury chances are I consider that a good placement and apart from exceptional circumstances (idols, rocks, etc)

and apart from exceptional circumstances (idols, rocks, etc)

(idols, rocks, etc)

rocks

#originalsecondchancesqueen
#bowdownbitches
#purplerocks

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!