This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Update

Topic » Update

3348 days 20 hours ago
DanieleD
Hi!

This is where I will post updates about the schedule and other things with the group! :*

xo
Dani
3348 days 20 hours ago
DanieleD
Due to several factors, I am going to post Episode 1 on Friday March 6th at 1:00 PM EST.  If this doesn't work for you, feel free to shoot me a mail and we can talk over what you will miss.

Have an amazing day everyone!
3348 days 20 hours ago
Carraid73
If we are going to do Friday, can we do 4:00 pm?
3348 days 20 hours ago
DanieleD
I think I'm going to start it at 1:00, but if you are going to be late that's cool! You won't miss out on much! :)
3348 days 18 hours ago
Piddu
kk ill be here. i got an early shift tomorrow so ill be home at noon
3348 days 17 hours ago
amylou8251
I'll be at work :(
3348 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
At least I know I'll have some time on it, as I work a full night tomorrow nite.
3348 days 17 hours ago
KOKidd
I'll be on after school which is only like and hour and half after
3348 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
Don't work today oops, sounds good.
3345 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
Episode Two:
So I am going to be super busy this week, but I still wanted to try to find time for us to have an episode. Here are some options:

Wednesday - 7:00 pm EST
Thursday - 7:00 pm EST

If these times don't work for you, let me know and we can try to work something else out.  Also once we have a date I will be in contact with each of you, giving you information on your character's health state, location, and any tasks that they need to do during the episode
3345 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
i got class wednesday but i prefer wednesday because im working friday and saturday i have a family birthday to go to so wednesday!
3345 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
Wednesday, since I have the day off work.
3345 days 13 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I may not be able to make those times, as that really does not give me much time to be active. [work at 10pm est both those nights]
3345 days 13 hours ago
CoalB
Wednesday would be best for me.
3345 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
Wednesday
3345 days 13 hours ago
I would prefer Tuesday because I have an important audition @ 7:10 EST...but I can be late :)

open group

Discover Denver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!