This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Karina's talk session

Topic » Karina's talk session

4167 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Grace, I don't think she puts enough drive and effort into her photos. She is a great model, but she needs photos that will make her a model, like make her identity.
4167 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
So lets just briefely return back to the present. This week you got the song "I Told you so" by Karmin. I must admit it was a bit hard finding a song for you but i think this fit exceptionally well to your edgyness. Was there any song in particular that you believed would have been a better fit for you and your history in Lea's Next Top Model?
4165 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I think was a prefect song for me. It unleashed my "risky" side and i am nervous but still excited for how panel goes. And i would just like to Thank you for this awesome experience even if i dont make it to the Finals
4164 days 23 hours ago
Leacroft
*smiles* no problem! That is actually the very funny thing about your song. Part of the reason why it was hard to give you a song especially was because you were such a mysterious girl this season. You were not very open I must say vocally or photo wise and each week I would see your photo's and see some really great elements and some that made me feel like you had risk in there but not enough to actually be blatantly noticeable. So I have you that some because there was mystery and there was that kind of out of the box feel that I felt would fit you really well while also getting you to step out of your comfort zone a bit.

So let's talk about past photoshoots for a while. During your stay in the competition what would you say was your favorite photoshoot?
4164 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
My favorite photoshoot was when we has to pose and you couldn't see our face. I really brought the dynamic fierce side out of me.
4164 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
Very interesting! I am glad that you chose based on what you enjoyed and not what you necessarily did the best in for that week.

What about your least favorite photoshoot that you desperately wish you could redeem yourself with?

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!