This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Karina's talk session

Topic » Karina's talk session

4172 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
* Karina and myself walk into the living room and take a seat*
4172 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
So hello Karina! From the beginning of the competition you were out in the lime light being a very big threat. What I have noticed over the past few weeks though is that you have been blending in, in the middle of the crowd. Knowing that information now, you just recently figured out that you are at the bottom of the pack going into this second part of the semi finals. Are you concerned that you might be to far behind to have a chance at the finals or do you believe that your photo this week has the ability to keep you in to see the finals?
4172 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I believe that my photo this week has potential to get to the finals. I have tried so hard since the beginning of the competition. I have tooken many risks, that i hope will pay off. Ever since the past few weeks i have been falling low, but i believe every model goes through a low point in their career, so i m back up and ready.
4172 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
You spoke about every model reaching that low point during the competition, what was your lowest point in the competition since being here other then coming into the second part of the semi finals in last?
4172 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
My lowest part is when i failed to show you I was able to book ALL go-see's. That performance really shows you, if you can go out into the real world aside from the competition, and actually make a mark for yourself. I need to prove to everyone here that im here to win.
4171 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
So if you were given another chance which of the photoshoots from that go see would you want to do again?
4170 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Ashai. I defiantly miss understood what I was suppose to do. If i could do that over, i would change my runway shot to something that actually fit the theme.
4170 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
*nods*

Okay.

Let's move on to past contestants. I at some point or another will do this with all of the remaining models during their interview. I will say a name of a past player and you could give a brief sentence or paragraph on how they did in the competition and had they not been eliminated when they were if you believe they would still be in the competition.

So first up is Melissa.
4170 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Melissa is ana amazing model. I believe she will defiantly go far. I think in this competition her photos weren't good enough. Dont get me wrong all her photos are great, but i dont think her's are good enough to stand out, and catch someones attention.
4170 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
What about Charlye?
4170 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Charlye, i instantly thought she was a threat, when she dominated in her photoshoot. I was sad to see her go honestly. Even though she was a competitor in his competition, i think she would have made me push myself more by actually trying to get a top photo with her. I think she is all star material, even though she quit.
4169 days 23 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay and lastly Simon
4169 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Simon is a great competitor. I loved seeing him compete as a male model. But i think for him to be in the competition, he had to out-shine as a male model, because he was the only male. Furthermore, he wasn't even consistent in his photos, and when it was time to look back in his pro folio there was no amazing photos to judge on.
4169 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
Okay! It is always nice to here someone else's perspective on things.

Now other then yourself who would you say is probably your biggest threat in the competition?
4167 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Ray,  i think he is experienced in Modeling. He has taken great photoshoots, and he is a great competitor.
4167 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
(you mean she lool in the game ray is a girl)

so between Grace and Emmaleigh who would you say is the weakest one of the pack?

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!