This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ray's talk session

Topic » Ray's talk session

4165 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
to be very honest with you that was the PERFECT song for me, I think I depicted the song really well in my picture and I am quite confident this song is going to get me into the finals!
4165 days 6 hours ago
Leacroft
Going into the next elimination panel you are most likely making it into the finals as you are at the front of the pack. Is this a stressful situation to be in?
4164 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
To be honest I am going in quite relaxed, but not too relaxed.
I think i have done a pretty amazing job and I think I deserve to win this competition!
4164 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay well now is the time that we can switch the tables and you can ask me any questions pertaining to future advice, past assumptions by myself and anything in between. So when ever you are ready you may begin to ask questions.
4163 days 17 hours ago
raygan94
Do you think I have potential to be the winner?
4163 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
I really do. I will say though that before this week your chances were very slim but your performance in these semi- finals were one of or probably Is the best performance from this whole season!
4162 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Who do you think has the most potential to win?
4162 days 14 hours ago
Leacroft
I am actually unable to answer that question in particular as it will positively effect one persons game and negatively effect three others but I will say that Grace is the one to beat at this point. I won't go as far as saying that she has the most potential of the bunch but she is an evident front runner.
4162 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
What would you say would be my Best Positive Quality and my Worst Negative Quality....
4162 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
Your best quality is that you are never giving up. You have been in the bottom four times and I have seen nothing but drive from you week after week. But your negative quality is that you are not different. You need something that can make you separate from the crowd and with you, I only saw 1 dimension rather then seeing a 3 dimensional model that is interesting and fun and such.

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!