This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ray's talk session

Topic » Ray's talk session

4172 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
* ray and myself walk into the living room and take a seat*
4172 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
*smiles*

So you are now entering the second part of this semi- finals in the lead and quite frankly I must say that I am absolutely shocked because being in the bottom 4 times I thought that your moral might have been low, same for your momentum but once again you came out of nowhere. What would you say pushed you to make such a dramatic comeback.
4171 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
I didnt think my pictures were as bad as getting bottom 2, 4 times in a row.
I respect what judges say and I know I was placed there for a reason.
I think being so close to the final made me give that push i needed to lead.
Having too many things in your head does get to you sometimes and I think being in the bottom got to me but it aint going to again! :)
4170 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
So out of the 4 times that you were in the bottom (Not in a row by the way lool) which photo's did you believe deserved a higher placing then what they had recieved?
4169 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
I dont think any of my photos deserved higher marks, i know you judges are honest with what you say and you all have your own opinion, I just believe we might have different tastes and that maybe sometimes something that is a 10 for me might be a 7 for you :////
4169 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay!

Let's move on to past contestants. I at some point or another will do this with all of the remaining models during their interview. I will say a name of a past player and you could give a brief sentence or paragraph on how they did in the competition and had they not been eliminated when they were if you believe they would still be in the competition.

So the first person we will talk about is Jayjet
4169 days 18 hours ago
raygan94
Jayjet is really simple for me.
You dont post, go home. You dont do what a client asks you in the modelling world and you are out without any words.
She should have posted. Nuff said.
4169 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
What about Melissa?
4168 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
Melissa had one best week, which was week 2.
I think she was floating through out the competition, not so memorable as others. Yes okay she might have had better photos statistically but I think people will remember me more than her :)
4168 days 23 hours ago
Leacroft
And lastly nicki
4168 days 12 hours ago
raygan94
Nicki, has only have one AMAZING week.
I think she was trying to hard to impress when its just much better to be yourself and relax.
Yes this is alot of work but there is no need, in my opinion to try and be better than yourself.
4167 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay so now moving on from the past to the present who would you say out of the remaining models not including yourself is the biggest threat to winning the game
4167 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
I dont think any of us are the NUMBER 1 threat. I think we all are threats, i mean come on, we are in the semi finals, we wouldnt be here if we wernt threats. I consider everyone I threat but if I had to pick the strongest, I would say Grace, as she has had a few top photos.
4167 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
So now that that is out there who would you say is the weakest between Karina and Emmaleigh in the competition?
4167 days ago
raygan94
i have done many successful group games of my own and not only do I look at competitions through the contestant point of view but also judges point of view. As a whole I think Karina has a stronger portfolio than Emmaleigh but I wouldnt say any of them are weaker.
4166 days ago
Leacroft
Okay so let us now briefly move on from the past to the present. This week you got the song "girl on fire" by Alicia Keys. Do you believe that there was another song that just possibly could have depicted your experience more then that song given to you?

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!