This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Grace's talk session

Topic » Grace's talk session

4168 days 12 hours ago
Tuninho
Well, born this way by Lady Gaga has always been one of my favorite songs. It represents me so well becouse no matter whta I look like and what I like, I should be happy to be here becouse I was born this way.
* smiles*
4168 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Are you confident with your photo enough to say that you will safely make it into the finals or do you believe that photo brought your placing this week from second to first?
4168 days 6 hours ago
Tuninho
I need to believe in myself. If I didnt, i wouldnt be here, and I think I can get number one this week.
4167 days 7 hours ago
Leacroft
So looking back to the past weeks which photoshoot would you say was your favourite?
4167 days 6 hours ago
Tuninho
The Vogue Japan shoot for sure. It was the one that proved that I can also do simple and beautiful and that I am a force to be recoon with. I just loved it. But I also liked the * No face * shoot.
* smiles *
4167 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
And which photoshoot would you wish so desperately that you had the chance to do again so that you could redeem yourself?
4166 days 15 hours ago
Tuninho
The beauty shoot for sure. It was hte first one and I didnt have the amount of knowledge that I have now, so if I could do it again I would aplly everything I learned into it.
4165 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay and here is my last question before I turn the tables and you have the ability to ask me questions of your liking.

Why do you believe you are deserving of being crowned Lea's Next Top Model?
4165 days 14 hours ago
Tuninho
I started on the wrong foot but I climbed my way to the top trought the photoshoots and challenges and I think I proved everyone that you can be yourself and be on top at the same time.  I've been on top most of the times, I have 3 top weeks and I think I improved my runway walk alot. I've been one of the most active players and I've always done the photoshoot on time and into the theme. I'm not saying that the other girls are bad, they are actually very good and fierce competition but I will say that in my opinion I'm the most consistent and all around model in this competition. I proved that I can do alot of different things and listen to what the client says. So with that said, I think I can, and I will be Lea's Next Top Model .
* smiles *
4164 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay so at this point you are now able to question me on anything of your liking whether it be my opinion on past photoshoots or giving you some advice for the duration of the competition and anything in between! So when you are ready just go straight ahead!
4164 days 15 hours ago
Tuninho
I always had this question in my head
* smiles *
When the competition started and you saw my first 2 weeks where I didnt do so well, did you think I could go far in the competition?
4164 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
I actually did. I remember me saying time after time just from your personality and surprisingly your explanation for your picture that you had some of the most potential in the group. The thing was in week 1 I saw your photo and I hated it for a while I must admit but then when you were explaining it I heard a risk factor from you and tried to encourage you to go down that risky path because I knew that it would be much more beneficial for you. You knew what you were doing but you were just having trouble applying it to different situations.
4163 days 15 hours ago
Tuninho
* smiles *
Thanks. I dont have more questions. It was great having this talk with you.

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!