This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Grace's talk session

Topic » Grace's talk session

4172 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
* Grace and myself walk into the living room and take a seat *
4172 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
*looks at Grace*
So here we are in the final stretch of the competition! You have come in with the highest average and your obviously one of the biggest threats here. Do you feel safe in saying that you would be here to model in the finals?
4171 days 22 hours ago
Tuninho
* smiles *
I started the competion not so well and I was afraid I wasnt good enought to compite becouse every girl seemed better then me but week after week I worked hard to be good and   them I stared feeling comfident with myself and I think thats what made me go this far. And I think I can go to the final, weel at least I hope I can go. This final photoshoot was a little hard for me and my competition is very good so we will need to wait a see what happens. Finger crossed
* smiles *
4170 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
you spoke about this weeks photoshoot being very hard for you. Is this one of the only photoshoots that were hard for you? or was their photoshoots before this that have proven to be just as difficult?
4170 days 13 hours ago
Tuninho
Well, it depends on the opitions that I have in the photoshoot. This week was more about interpretation of the song and translating to a photo and that's not an easy thing to do. But I had some other struggles during the competition like the first photoshoot, the beauty shoot. Becouse there's so many opitions and sometimes you choose the wrong ones and that was my problem but during this process I learned so much and started to understand more about photos and thats one of the most amazing things that I'll take with me from this competition.
* smiles *
4170 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Alright! It is always nice to know that models have learned stuff from this group!

Let's move on to past contestants. I at some point or another will do this with all of the remaining models during their interview. I will say a name of a past player and you could give a brief sentence or paragraph on how they did in the competition and had they not been eliminated when they were if you believe they would still be in the competition.

So let's start with nicki.
4170 days 12 hours ago
Tuninho
Nicki was one of the girls that I was chocked when she got eliminated. I though she was one of my biggest competition although she had some ups and downs. If she hadnt been eliminated I really believe that she could still be here.
4170 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
Okay how about Simon?
4169 days 22 hours ago
Tuninho
I think Simon was a sweetheart and he add potentil but I didnt know how to use it. And he was the only male in the competition so its not easy to compite against all this amazing girls. I think it would be difficult to him to stay in the competition.
4169 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
And lastly Charlye.
4169 days 18 hours ago
Tuninho
Charlye was one of the best for me and I think she could easely be in the final. She was always on top but sadly she quit. I was sad and happy at the same time. Sad becouse she was a amazing girl with lots of potential, and happy becouse less competition for me.
* laughs a little *
4169 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
*nods* Okay

Now looking at the competition that is still in the competition who would you say other then yourself is the strongest competitor here?
4169 days 11 hours ago
Tuninho
I think my biggest competition is Emmaleigh. She started in the middle but now, she just keeps puching herself and I think that she will be with me in the final and It will be a fierce batlle. Alot of smizes and butty touchs
* smiles *
4169 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
Haha yes a lot of that! Now let's go in the other direction! Who would you say between Ray and Karina will be the one that goes this week not taking the placings from the first part of the semi finals into consideration ?
4169 days 11 hours ago
Tuninho
Probably Karina. Ray proved that when he wants something he  will give it all. But maybe I'm wrong. We will need to wait and see.
4168 days 23 hours ago
Leacroft
So let's move on to the present day. You explained that this song is not exactly your favorite Paramore song. But do you think there is another Paramore song on or another song in general that can define you as a model?

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!