This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #3

Topic » Elimination #3

4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
You both. What I have said to the both of you should really open both of your eyes and I did not say it to degrade you both in any kind of way, but look at it as the fact that I personally gave you both huge hints as to how you both will not have to see me here in the next few weeks. You two are amongst my favourites in this competition because of how much I feel you guys can give me so I beg you both not to let me down. Congratulations you both are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
*looks at all the girls* 
Well congratulations on making another week here! You guys will have your fourth photoshoot very soon and I warn you all that for some it will be the hardest one out of all the photoshoots I have done in this series. So buckle up guys! You all my leave and go home to your suite!
4248 days 17 hours ago
raygan94
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! best photo! :D <3 thank youu! <3

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!