This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #3

Topic » Elimination #3

4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
*the models walk back into panel*
Welcome Ladies and Gent to your third elimination ceremony in New York City! This week was better then the other two weeks this season and hopefully it keeps getting better and better in the weeks yet to come. But let's refocus on this week. Once again I was back and forth on who should win this week but I finally came to the most sensible decision!
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
The model that will be receiving the first photo this week and will have there photo displayed in the group as digital art is...
http://www.sugarforyourcloset.com/admin/uploaded/images/Gis5.jpg

Ray! I had a feeling you had some high fashion in you and you really showed me you did here! The simplicity but the pop of your colors all really blended amazingly together and I believe you were the only one this week that I could not find anything negative to say to. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!

Emmaleigh                  Rockii                Melissa                   
                      Karina                 Nicki                     Charlye
                                    Grace                Simon                    
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
The model that will be receiving photo number two, putting up a very strong fight is...
http://www.anlestudio.com/assets/images/bigs/Editorial/Black_Russian/editorial_black_russian_01.jpg

Grace! You are fearless and you are risky and this week you showed that and showing that almost landed you top photo, but you lacked just a bit of versatility in your colors. Other then that I can already see a huge improvement from week one to now! Keep it up and congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway!

Emmaleigh                  Rockii                Melissa                   
                                                              Simon                    
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
The girl that will be rounding out the top 3 this week is...
http://wearesodroee.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/carmen-kass-by-mario-testino-high-plains-drifter-vogue-uk-may-2012-7.jpg

Melissa! Once again you perfected everything except your face. I need you to start paying attention to every detail of your photo and try and wonder what I might like and dislike from your photo. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway!

Emmaleigh                  Rockii                                  
                                                              Simon                    
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
Fourth photo in the bunch goes to...
http://chicquero.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/killing-time-vogue-italia-lucia-giacani-chicquero-5.jpg

Karina! When I see a photo I want to say "Wow that has gotten my attention and I love it" but this week your photo gradually worked it's way into my heart and though at one point it finally did I want it to be there from the get go! Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!

Nicki                     Charlye
                                                              Simon                    
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
Photo number 5 goes to...
http://blog.stylert.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Carola-Remer-Vogue-Germany-2012-Stylert-2-384x500.jpg

Charlye! I am glad that you have shown that you still can provide fierce pose after fierce pose, but this week you could not stand out amongst all of the other girls that were called ahead of you. You very rarely see placings like this and next week I expect for you to be back up there with the big dogs! Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway!
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
May the bottom 4 please step together *they all step together*

Nicki                    Simon                                              

3 of you have already been in the bottom 4 *camera shows Emmaleigh, Rockii and Simon*. and one of you took a looooong trip down from two third callouts in a row *Camera shows Nicki*
But the model receiving photo number 6 is...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0CjsAr9HCTo/TZ-pwq5jIVI/AAAAAAAAAIo/eUniJjvnJBI/s1600/62.jpg

Emmaleigh! Though I must admit this photo does not have me head over heels I do like it. The problem though is that you are a veteran here and you are making a bunch of rookie mistakes! This week was a huge example of one. Next week I want to see you in that top 3 for the first time! Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming lea's next top model! You may leave the runway!

Rockii
                       Nicki                    Simon                                              
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
The last model that is safe and that will be successfully dodging the bottom two is...
http://digitalphotography1.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/colorful-high-fashion-photography.jpg

Nicki! This was a bad photo to be quite honest. For someone that was riding such a huge wave of momentum the first few weeks I feel like this week you got lost a little bit. You have next week to redeem yourself from this photo, show me that you still got it! Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
*looks at the bottom two*
May you both please step forward?
*both models step forward*

Rockii       Simon 

Three weeks into the competition and it is already both of you guys' second time here in the bottom two. You both visably lack a lot of knowledge in this industry but with the correct help you both can breeze through the rest of the competition. 

*turns to Rockii*
Two weeks in a row. That is never a good sign. That shows that the model has not really learned anything from the week before, but seeing that you never got a critique from me last week I can understand your situation. I personally feel that you are not interested in being here anymore and if so you are pretty much not showing it at all. This all goes back to week one, just handing in a photo will not do you justice. You have 5 week days and I do not see why it is so hard to hand in photo's earlier or talk more often! The one good thing though is that photowise if I were to compare your photo's against Simon's your's would come out victorious.

*looks at simon*
And then we have you Simon. Last week I was really convinced that I had a break through with you but this week showed me that I might have just gotten excited. You have no knowledge on the model or high fashion industry to start with and to be here as a male is way harder then being here as a female and trust me I know because I have done photoshoots with them before and they are pretty much hell in a dress and stilettos! If you make it here next week I will ask you one huge favor and this can go to any other female still paying attention, go and search online for the most successful models in the industry past or present and just start going through some photos of the people that popped up as a result. That would surely be a great template to start with to get professional photo's and not amateur ones that you gave me this week. 

So who stays and who goes? The girl with the better photo's but the lack of drive, or the male with the passion but the least knowledge in the group? 
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
The last photo I have In front of me belongs to...
*flips photo*
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
4249 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!