This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional Room

Topic » Confessional Room

4882 days 19 hours ago
leann_conner
girls are fainting..................this is gettin weird
4882 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
Since I saw Cici's dress I knew she wasn't right. I doubt she's staying long though.
-Wide smile, flips hair.
4882 days 19 hours ago
Sweetheart95
CONFESSIONAL: Oh man I can already tell one of these girls has a problem with me and if she keeps it up I'm going to confront her about it.
4882 days 19 hours ago
bobcatmascot16
Its funny to see people who think they are amazing...
*laughs*
4882 days 19 hours ago
dm2011
Is he not showing up the first day or what?
4882 days 19 hours ago
Mitsuki
I Don't Know Why Everyone Is So Distant From Me Already,
Did I Come Off Cold?
Or Antisocial?
4882 days 19 hours ago
Monica1623
Well im in a room with some chick named Mitsuki. She seems nice. Watch her turn into a complete bitch, though
4882 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
The Belles - Perfect.
-Smiles.
4882 days 17 hours ago
Sweetheart95
Oh man i'm sooo nervous because I want to see Nate.Hopefully he likes me and if not then i dont know.but So far in the house I have made friends and I have seen some girls that have problems. 3 People I love would have to be Vanessa,Jess,and Lauren. It's day 1 and already we clicked which is a good thing. I would like to go to the finals with them. If I don't win I will be sad but I will be ok if I see that one of my girls won his heart. Together we form The Belles which is french for The Beauties. I like it it's not bad.We are definantly the prettiest and obviously the sane ones here.Hopefully one of us wins his heart.
4882 days 16 hours ago
JessAnn2011
I don't know why people hate the belles already. We just moved in for crying out loud. We are all fighting for nate and his love!
4882 days 16 hours ago
Sweetheart95
CONFESSIONAL:Ok well I know theres girls hating on The Belles already and I just want to put this out there, if you want to talk about us please say it to our face and not behind our backs seriously grow up and tell it to our face.if not shut up. K thanks =) *Smiles*
4882 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
Omg the belles this, the belles that.... I mean don't get me wrong I have nothing against them but to get in an alliance or group when you are trying to win a guys heart may not be as easy as it sounds
4882 days 15 hours ago
Monica1623
Almost everyone has divided into groups already.  Except me, of course. And some girl is already trying to cause a wave of drama. We dont need drama. Just because its the Bachelor doesnt mean that drama will make you popular.
4881 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
Nate is coming today. One word that describes my emotions; ANXIOUS!    I dooo know that there are some ladies talking bull behind my back, but I'd rather they'd be honest & tell it to me themselves. I mean.. honesty is a quality Nate's looking for in any of us, right?
4881 days 21 hours ago
Sweetheart95
CONFESSIONAL: So Nate came and told us the twist.I had a feeling that was going to be the twist. So far I know no body likes The Belles but hopefully we don't get voted out when we know we are here for him. And I'd hate to get eliminated by the girls instead of Nate.

open group

The Bachelor With Natedogg90

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!