This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance | Reunion

Topic » Endurance | Reunion

1440 days 8 hours ago
Faake
Ugh, look at that chart, Jeff. Icons.
1440 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
BLACK Team - I think you all got unlucky and didn't make friends with the RED Team after they won and that put you in the tough position of being the first to go to Temple.

Cain - I'm surprised you were that upset with the game that you felt you had to block me. I'm sorry for any pain my game has caused.

Nels - I'm glad I finally got to host you. Hope to see you soon!
1440 days 8 hours ago
MrEbony
Purple losing in final four was the best moment of the season
1440 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
GOLD Team - You all went too hard in the first mission and that definitely cost you guys. As veterans of the series, you all should know not to poke your head out too early! I hope to see you both in the future.
1440 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
It wasn't since we defied temple
1440 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
RED Team - I think you all suffered a similar fate to that of the GOLD Team. Your win in the first mission placed a target on your back and things didn't go your way when the power fell into the wrong hands.

I think if this season was done over again, there might be a different outcome for the two of you. Hope to see you both soon!
1440 days 8 hours ago
MrEbony
“Defied” congrats on winning Rock Paper Scissors four times and then absolutely flopping in the last mission
1440 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
BROWN Team - I think your activity really hurt your potential to be a truly great team. Your move at Temple to psych out the PINK Team is one of the most underrated moves of the game. Unfortunately, fate was not on your side that day.

Hope to see you both in the future!
1440 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
You try beating a 50 post samadhi . That's a few minutes
1440 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
GRAY Team - I know both of you were really excited to play and your busy schedules hurt you from committing a lot to the game. I think that you two could have been a very strong team. I'm sorry things went the way it did. Hope to see you both in the future!
1440 days 7 hours ago
MrEbony
1 min agolhooper902976
You try beating a 50 post samadhi . That's a few minutes

We would’ve beat it , that’s just obvious
1440 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
PINK Team - Possibly the most entertaining team of the season. Giving the Shapeshifter to the PURPLE Team was a very clever move and the fact you got out of that with no blood on your hands made it an impressive move. I think luck just was not on your side for a good amount of the game and that cost you.

1440 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
BLUE Team - You two were very patient at the beginning of the game and found time to strike in the middle. I was a fan of the strategy and even though the two of you didn't choose one another, you two were a great team. If you survived that one Temple of Fate, you could very well have been sitting in the Final 3 with a chance to win. You should be happy with your performance this season. Well done!

Hope to see you in the future!
1440 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yup Magenta was a powerful alliance
1440 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
PURPLE Team - The Kings of the Temple of Fate! Surviving four temples is not an easy feat. Luck was on your side and you took advantage of it. I think the two of you had a difficult hand going into the game having to survive the first two Temple of Fates, but you turned that into a few mission victories and a real shot at making it to the end and winning. The final SAMADHI really hurt you and as the true underdogs of the season, you did your best, and I love seeing that as a host.

open group

Cutthroat 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!