This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance | Reunion

Topic » Endurance | Reunion

1410 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
It was a pleasure JB
1410 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
YELLOW Team - I am a big fan of yours! I think you two played the game how it was intended to be played. You had arguably the best social game of the season and you did your best without getting blood on your hands. If you won the Final Mission, it could have ended in your win. I thought yall played a brilliant game and I look forward to seeing you both in the future!
1410 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
GREEN Team - The Lean Green Machine! I know the two of you were a unique pairing at the start, but you had a lot of synergy and worked well as a team. Not being chosen to the go to the Temple of Fate even once is a huge achievement. I thought you were the perfect balance of the strong social game YELLOW had and the dominant physical and strategic game WHITE had. Ultimately, WHITE just had so many pieces that it was impossible to catch up, but you should be proud of the game you two played. I can't wait to see the two of you in the future!
1410 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Grats Jeff and Facu < 3

honestly the top 3 was really good, unlucky runnersup
1410 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
WHITE Team - Congratulations! You two DOMINATED this game. The two of you winning the mission despite having the samadhi was one of the best achievements of the game. Winning the shapeshifter probably solidified your win as that was the only time you two were lined to go up to the Temple of Fate. The two of you displayed the most teamwork out of any team, and I think that's why the two of you stand here as the winners of the season. A job well done and a victory the two of you should be very proud of. I hope to see both of you in the future to win another crown!

To the Endurance champions, the WHITE Team, Facu & Jeff!
1410 days 2 hours ago
Faake
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NeatTemptingCivet-size_restricted.gif
1410 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I hope there’s another endurance
1410 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
Season III of Cutthroat 2020 is coming next month!

For now, I'm moving back over to Cutthroat Survivor: Mindanao begins this week! Stay tuned!
1410 days 2 hours ago
Faake
Oh totally, I hope that too! This was SO fun I just can't
1410 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
So when will we see the vl

open group

Cutthroat 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!