This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC Twist Ideas

Topic » BGC Twist Ideas

1410 days 23 hours ago
Sith
Below are some themes/twist for the next season of BGC pick your favorite

Bad Blood - Focus on a cast of 8 girls where each girl will know someone they once got along with but now have a rift with due to various issues. The season would focus on them preparing their issues.

Social Media Famous - This season features Bad Girls who are prominently known and have a following on social media

Twisted Sisters - in a change from the original casting format, this season features a complete cast of sisters.

City Rivials - Which everyone that is casted is from the same City/State.

East Coast vs West Coast - This season consists of Bad Girls from only the East Coast and the West Coast.

Youtube Stars - Focuses on Bad girls famous from youtube

Celebrity Ex's - Focuses on Bad girls who were romantically involved with celebs.

Dancer Dysfunction - Features popular strippers from around the USA

Boss Divas - Focuses on Bad Girls whom have their own business empire/Brand

- New Rule i am implementing is You can re-apply as any former Bad Girl you have played from a previous season (Starting with Blended Personalities) that you feel that needs redemption or still needs to work on herself -
1410 days 23 hours ago
Sith
Please VOTE for which one you like the one that gets the most votes will be the theme for next season!
1410 days 23 hours ago
Curlyrune
City rivals
1410 days 23 hours ago
Tommy123
Bad Blood- i think it will so some truths and lies about what happened between two girls.
1410 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
Twisted sisters or Bad Blood, both sound iconic asf
1410 days 22 hours ago
Sith
I am shocked you didnt say the stripper one
1410 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
I was going to, but i didn't think it'd get the votes lol, i mean, you could honestly do all of these options eventually, so it could happen one day lol
1410 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Celebrity ex's 馃挴
1410 days 22 hours ago
Sith
i am not voting until the end
1410 days 3 hours ago
Dylangover1
bad blood
1410 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Changing Mine to Celebrity Ex or Twisted Sisters
1410 days 1 hour ago
hawlie307
Bad blood
1409 days 23 hours ago
crush
Bad blood or sisters

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!