This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bad Girls Club: The Girls Next Door Episode 1

Topic » Bad Girls Club: The Girls Next..

2791 days 18 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Ok so basically long story short, our brothers was in separate gangs since we were kids...they was ALWAYS fighting each other...so what I look like being friends with the bitch if our brother ain't like each other ...? The fuck. So fast forward a couple years...there's a big ass gang shooting in a nearby neighborhood. This bitches brother shoots and kills-

-she begins to tear up-

Shoots and kills my brother! I DONT CARE WHO PULLED THE TRIGGER, HER BROTHER DID IT AND THATS HER BLOOD SO FUCK I LOOK LIKE BEING FRIENDS WITH HER . HER BROTHER LOCKED UP YEA BT SHE CAN SEE HIM ON THE WEEKENDS & VISIT...MY BROTHER IS GONE AND NOT COMING BACK

interview : it was hard opening up to Dream/Wednesday like that especially since we've been beefing but you know I felt like they needed to know

-wipes tears-

We started working at the strip CLUB together last year but I got tired of seeing that BITCHES face, I framed her ass for stealing and she got fired
2791 days 18 hours ago
Cort
- in shock

That is so crazy

I can understand how you are feeling right now

She is SUCH a loose cannon

I think she needs to go
2791 days 18 hours ago
Dreamdoll
Conf: I knew mel's brother was dead from the things being said in the argument, but i didn't know the severity of the situation

"Aw boo, i'm sorry, i'm kinda speechless.
2791 days 18 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- dabbing her eyes trying not to get her eyeliner smeared

It's cool, things happen. I'd love to see that bitch leave this house but I don't know how it's gonna happen
2791 days 18 hours ago
Dreamdoll
'I wanna fuck her up, but it'd be whack.  It's not my situation, but i would love to help in any way i can.
2791 days 18 hours ago
Cort
- eyeing dream as she says this

You know i agree

I would love to help push this bitch

Im sure barbie and ALEX. Would help too
2791 days 18 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- laughing -

I'm just ready to beat some ass in GO-Karts

Interview : I don't wanna jump, I don't wanna throw powder on the BITCH. I'm not trying to look like a bully or a hypocrite In any way. If it's a one on one type thing then I'm down with getting the bitch out with my own two hands
2791 days 18 hours ago
Dreamdoll
-Pulling into the GO-kart place, getting out of the car & walking up
2791 days 18 hours ago
Cort
- walking in the Go Karts

Let's get this shit popping
2791 days 18 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- gets out of the car -
- following Dreamdoll inside -

Interview : This should be fun
2791 days 18 hours ago
Dreamdoll
(Just realized something completely unrelated to this, but since sasha/kaylee quit will there be a new opening fight LOL)
2791 days 18 hours ago
Cort
- gets into the Go Karts
2791 days 18 hours ago
Darriusdabest
( yes he told me in pms it's me / you )

- orders the track racing for the girls

- puts on helmets -
2791 days 18 hours ago
Dreamdoll
- Putting on my helmet & securing my hair, sitting in the go-karts waiting to go
2791 days 18 hours ago
Cort
- starts driving around the track

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!