This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Young and Established in ATL Episode 2

Topic » The Young and Established in..

3009 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

Im good...how are you?
3009 days 14 hours ago
topazisqueen
I'm good so how are the girls they seem all so nice
3009 days 14 hours ago
Cort
OMG

- sipping her wine

I was so nervous yesterday about you and erica see each other which is why i was trying to help defuse the entire situation because at that moment i was not sure WHAT she would have done to you.

she was very vocal about her feelings towards you before you arrival i never seen erica be so  disgusted with someone before.

she was ready to put her hands on you

- shakes head

which is why she tried her best to interact with you
3009 days 14 hours ago
topazisqueen
cf: I wanna talk to Erica to see how the girls are they seem nice but also fake so
3009 days 14 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

Most of them are cool...
3009 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
most? so do u have any issues with them
3009 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

No nothing too major
3009 days 13 hours ago
kort
I don't see what could be the root of said aggression. I've done nothing but try to be a friend to the girl. I have no issues with her heading into Russia, and if she wants to be upset but not tell me, that's a flaw on her end.

But she said she would come to me, eventually. So, i'll deal with that then. If she hits me, well, she'll make a fool out of herself. This social circle is exclusive, and once word gets out that a prime time fashion designer is fighting...she'll be a social pariah.

Interview: I had no idea Erica felt so strongly about me. The fact that she's threatening to be violent with me, is shocking. I thought we bonded.
3009 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
well that's good drama is so dumb so how are u feeling about a trip to russia
3009 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks

I think itll be very fun and eventful
3009 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
yah I think there is gonna be drama which don't tell anyone this * smiles * tbh watching other peoples drama is great
3009 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

so what do you do for a living?
3009 days 13 hours ago
Cort
She said she wants to confront you in russia, but erica was saying that you act to high class for her and that you tried to belittle her a couple of times. She also stated she heard you saying a few choice things about her and she did NOT appreciate it then she went ahead to warn me about you and that you are not to be trusted.

- sips wine

But i told her to relax and think things through and then talk to you like a WOMAN cause i told her i see you like my daughta'
3009 days 13 hours ago
topazisqueen
I'm a singer? how bout you
3009 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks-

are you really?

(soo ready for the sit down in russia)

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!