This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The New Housewives of ATL Ep1

Topic » The New Housewives of ATL Ep1

3296 days 15 hours ago
Oxygen
Evonna, she thinks that she's the biggest boss at the table but I'll bet 50 grand that she has the IRS searching for her harder than Trisha Paytas searches for a Taco Bell.
3296 days 15 hours ago
badbeetch
It's been very shady in here before you arrived, Evonne.. I guess some people think they're better than those who have been in this type of business for YEARS...

*Monae would chuckle*
3296 days 15 hours ago
shorondabubbles
See this is what I mean trashy bitches do trashy things and say things they have no proof of.

*Flipping my hair.*
3296 days 15 hours ago
Cort
So what does everyone do for a living?

Let's talk about things that are relevant, this petty back and forth can be filmed another day time and place. We are here to get to know each other
3296 days 15 hours ago
badbeetch
Oh are you a producer, Evonne?
3296 days 15 hours ago
Cort
I am Executive producer for this show, yes i am, but other than that i am a housewife.
3296 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would scroll on her phone-

(Back)
3296 days 15 hours ago
badbeetch
Oh that's juicy.. so who is the elusive Evonne cuddled up to at night?
3296 days 15 hours ago
Oxygen
Oh okay, nice to meet you Shaunie O'Neal.. I mean Evonna
3296 days 15 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*shaking her head.*

Confessional: Who casted this trashy ass animal that keeps throwing shade at her BOSS...
3296 days 15 hours ago
Cort
I keep that part of my Life private.

Excuse me? repeat yourself ter...what is your name again?
3296 days 15 hours ago
Oxygen
You got it right Evonne! Like you said, you "invited" us to the show so you KNOW my name! *smiling*
3296 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would look at evonna-

Yeah I'm Brandi
3296 days 15 hours ago
Cort
Yes, Yes i did say that. Are you okay? i am not really understanding why you are giving me so much lip right now when i have done nothing wrong to you, So with that being said do you have something to share with me as in why you have an little tude with me?
3296 days 15 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*laughs sipping my drink*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!