This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBW ATL Episode 4

Topic » BBW ATL Episode 4

3615 days 21 hours ago
evann
(I would like the dinner to happen!!!)
3615 days 21 hours ago
evann
*Krissy would arrive at the outback restaurant as she waits for the other girls to arrive*
3615 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
-Taylor would Arrive to outback with wearing a blue dress with some blue sandals and her blue birkin bag wearing her black Versace shades-
Laughs-
The only Rolls Royce in the parking lot....The only luxury car out her
Shakes head-
Goes over to the table taking off shades-
Hello ladies!
3615 days 21 hours ago
evann
Hey Gur!!!

*Krissy accent wouldn't be so thick and she would be still understandable*
3615 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Smiles-
Hello Krissy

Sits down crossing legs placing bag in lap-
3615 days 21 hours ago
presea6789
* Layla would be dressed in a fancy golden gown, diamonds running all over. She'd have her hair straightened down her back as she enters the restaurant, sitting with the other ladies. *
3615 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Smiles-
Hey Layla

Hugs her-
3615 days 21 hours ago
presea6789
Hi boo! How are you doin'?
3615 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Looks at her-
I'm doin well Shoots and Dwyane and Just business you know
Laughs-
3615 days 21 hours ago
evann
Hey y'all
3615 days 21 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*Karina would walk in a tight, black floor-length gown. Her dress would be covered in rhinestones from the middle-down. Her hair would be in waves cascading over her shoulders, dyed platinum blonde*

Hello ladies.
3615 days 21 hours ago
kort
-      The camera transitions to the house of Gigi, where she is sitting in her designated vanity room. She finishes up her wand curls and Amy Winehouse inspired makeup, dressing herself in a Ballengcia jumpsuit, cat like as its black and form fitting to create an hour glass figure. She pulls out her Vuitton pumps, that are a metallic rose gold. She adds a Steve Madden rose gold watch, gold Moschino belt, and snatches her Jimmy Choos Latin Affair clutch in a metallic gold, arriving at the dinner and walking in, hugging the ladies.

"Hi, charmed to be here."

Interview: "Proud to sit at the table to celebrate one of my friend's success. That's why I'm glad I'm not friends with Katrina or Tina because these kind of dinners wouldn't happen, because their focused on everything except themselves."
3615 days 21 hours ago
badbeetch
- Miss Tina would walk in, SPARKLING up the room

http://i.imgur.com/mAhhzLs.jpg

- She'd accept a glass of wine from one of the walking waiters, taking a seat next to Layla

Hello, ladies!
3615 days 21 hours ago
kort
-    Hugging Krissy, air kissing her on the cheek as a French woman would.

"Congrats, and toast to your success. I knew you could do it, and I know you'll be continuing to do big things here in Atlanta. Tonight is your night, it's all about you."
3615 days 21 hours ago
badbeetch
http://i.imgur.com/pfeBYeu.gif

So how is everyone tonight?

- looking around the table awkwardly

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!