This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC APPS

Topic » BGC APPS

2039 days ago
Cort
This season brings a fresh batch of alpha females ready to take on the hottest city in the South. For the first time ever, their rivalries inside the house will be put to the ultimate physical test when the cast heads overseas on vacation to compete in the inaugural "Bad Girls Games." Will this outrageously entertaining group be able to put aside their differences and live peacefully under one roof – or will chaos rule?

To become a part of the Bad Girls Club, you will need to create a bad girl persona through an Application process. You will need answer a few questions about why your character is a bad girl From those Applications I will cast 7 to 9 Bad Girls, and replacements as well

(please answer all questions in complete full detailed sentences if you dont i have nothing to work with your character for at all and they may not be choosen)

Name(first and last):
Hair color:
Weight:
Height:
any piercings (if so where at):
City:
Race:
Gay, Staright, or Bi:

What makes you a bad girl?:
2038 days 22 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
Jadine Sawchuk
Blue
Blonde
5”5
Ears, belly button, tongue, vagina
Red deer
Caucasian
Bi

My zero fucks to give
2038 days 19 hours ago
Babeeeidah
Name(first and last):Nyx Sin
Eye color:black
Hair color:black and burgandy
Weight:230
Height:5''10
any piercings (if so where at):nipple,coochie, tounge and dermal on my neck
City:NEWARK
Race:Black
Gay, Staright, or Bi:Bi

What makes you a bad girl?:GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I AM WHAT U CALL THE DONT GIVES A FUCK BOUT NOTHING. i dare a bitch to try me. but im a bad girl because ill snatch a bitch up in a quick second!!
and have the season in montana somewhere lol
2038 days 19 hours ago
AintItFun
Name(first and last): Asha Cole
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Weight: 150
Height: 5'3"
any piercings (if so where at): Tongue, ears, nipples, belly button
City: Tampa
Race: Black
Gay, Staright, or Bi: Straight

What makes you a bad girl?: Honestly? I can count all the faces I've punched on two hands and one foot, I am a BAD BITCH

Also have us somewhere in Boston
2038 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Name(first and last): Jewel Brinks
Hair color: Black
Weight: 135
Height: 5’6
any piercings (if so where at): Ears
City: Las Vegas
Race: Black
Gay, Staright, or Bi: Straight

What makes you a bad girl?:I do and say what I want, AND if someone has a problem with that you better not say nothing because they’ll be consequences.
2036 days 23 hours ago
myiel
Name(first and last): Leslie Corana
Eye color: hazel
Hair color: black
Weight: 175
Height: 5"11
any piercings (if so where at): belly, ears and eyebrow
City: Austin,Texas
Race: Latina
Gay, Straight, or Bi: gay

What makes you a bad girl?:I Love stealing other women from their women from their men, I love turning straight women Because all that stuff is A challenge and A good wise man said to challenge your self in life *Giggles*

I also love to just have fun party, And if A bitch wana rumble we can step into the wring like Two Bulls out of hell and see who comes out victorious *shrugs shoulders and laugh*
2036 days 3 hours ago
JennaValentina
Name: Mallory Washington
Hair color: Blond
Weight: 130
Height: 5’7
Any piercings: No
City: Portland, Oregon
Race: Caucasian
Gay, Straight, or BI: Straight

What makes you a bad girl?: I am a bad girl cause I always am straight up with a girl and won’t take any shit from them. I am loyal to the ones loyal to me and am not afraid to put a bitch in her place. I am able to send a girl home if I want her sent home. I hope you pick me for a confrontational girl.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!