This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 2

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Glory! You were so close to being in the bottom two. Don't slip into the bottom. Show us what you got next time.
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Will Krystal and Brando please step forward. Two beautiful girls stand before me but I only have one photo in my hands and the girl whos name I do not call must head back to the mansion pack her belongings and go home.

Now in front of me I have two very different girls. One girl started off extremely strong week one but happened to get banned the other did alright week one but managed to send in a photo.

Brando last week you really impressed the judges with your picture and we were excited to see what you had to bring this week. But you are banned and I have no idea for how long, time is money in the fashion industry.

Krystal this week your photo was strong and fierce. The only thing is that the face wasn't very visible which was part of your task. Do you have what it takes to rebound from this and send in a rocking photo next week?

So who stays Brando the girl who impressed us week one but got banned or Krystal the girl who sent in a fierce picture this week but was lacking face.
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
The girl who is still in the running to be D&R's Next Top Model is..
*flips photo*
Krystal congrats you are still in the running. We couldn't send you packing over someone who is banned. Go out and show us next week that you are worth keeping.
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Brando :( why did you have to get banned you had so much potential to do amazing things in this competition we will miss you!
4610 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
:oo Thank you so much judges!!!
4610 days 16 hours ago
raygan94
3rd name :D thanks :D
4610 days 16 hours ago
Juergen
Thank you Judges. And I will try my uttmost best

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!