This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 2

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4610 days 18 hours ago
db1994
Welcome ladies to your second judging panel. This week we asked you to submit a photo of a model working it from head to toe. I must say I was impressed by you guys this week. Fab job!

Now onto our prizes first a cover and six page spread in Vogue Italia the number one fashion magazine in the world. Second a gift from any shop you want!

We will post your critiques and after we will start elimination! Good luck!
4610 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
okay :)
4610 days 18 hours ago
bekla123
Waaaahhh, gl gurls ! :)
4610 days 18 hours ago
yummy
GL Ladies <3
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Deena - I really like the pose in this! It's kinda awkward yet edgy and fun at the same time. Love the outfit as well, it could seem like it would overshadow the picture but it actually works on her. The face is just ok. She looks lost and I'm not feeling much emotion from it. Had she been looking straight at the camera it may have worked 10x better. Overall good job. Just work a tad more on your face next time.

Skye - Loves this pose! Its a bit commercial yet with a high fashion touch to it. I love the wind in the hair, flowy hair always makes a model look amazing. Her face looks strong as well. I love Coco Rocha she is an amazing model. Only thing I guess I could give constructive criticism on would be that I wish I could see the face better. The picture is a bit small so I struggle to see the whole image.

Glory - I love Beyonce <3 She is so fierce she could rock any high fashion magazine. I do love this pose its very strong. I love the simple black outfit with the boots and her gloves. This picture being black and white works in so many ways! No to the face. This is where you didn't deliver all the way. Don't get me wrong Beyonce has a gorgeous face her eyes just seem dead in this picture. Had she smized in this she would have been fierce! Work on the face!

Rachel - Miranda has such a stunning face! It's so elegant and soft. The pose is just ok. She really isn't doing much but just standing there. She could have given so much more. Maybe if the background was more dynamic the pose would have popped out more. So next time work on that body a bit more and you have it!

Bella - I like the innocence the model is giving off. I love the face it looks fierce with a sweet cute feeling. The apples as props is also a cute touch to the photo. I DON'T LIKE THE OUTFIT THOUGHT! :( It looks cheap and like something someone would wear on Halloween. I understand its trying to give off maybe a little girl look but I just don't like it.

Krystal - WORKKKKKKKKKK! This is one of my favorite spreads I've ever seen. Raquel is so fierceeeee! Her legs look so long in this picture. This is high fashion to the extreme! Even though the face may not be fully visible you can still tell its so strong and fierce. You defiantly rocked it from H2T!   

Regaina - I love the pose its strong and fierce. The outfit is a bit crazy and takes the focus way to much off the face. Which I can't really see. I would have liked to have seen her face it is kinda hidden in the clothes. Next time try toning it down a bit. I do see this as high fashion but maybe next time just make it a bit more simple. Don't let the outfit overpower it!

Paprika - Her face is sooooo sexy! It's kinda like she is thinking "I want you now!" ;P The hair is fab as well! Love the one side hiding the eye. Now onto the pose. I think its ok, not amazing but not horrible. It's a bit boring and the outfit don't help the pose either. Next time try a better pose. :)

Veija - I love this pose! So strong and dynamic! The outfit is also sooo amazing. I love when the dresses flow in pictures I just think it adds a hint of elegance to a high fashion shot. The face is eh. I can't really see it since the picture is a bit small and she is facing the side. Had I been able to see the face more this could have been number one.

Kandi - SUCH AN IMPROVEMENT FROM LAST TIME! The face is relaxed yet she has a nice expression on it. Really feel an emotion as well. I love the pose and the couture dress as well! While many girls went with blank boring backgrounds you took a risk and had a very interesting background. This whole picture works. Huge improvement!

Ella - I love this pose! So high fashion and fun! This outfit is amazing as well. This is an example where the outfit is edgy and different yet she doesn't let it overpower her. I love Karlie Kloss and this face is spot on! She is kinda giving off a bitchy expression like she just saw someone she hates.

Cascada - FIERCE! I
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Cascada - FIERCE! I love the intensity in her eyes! She is defiantly  giving major face! I love her pose as well. Its strong, elegant and she knows shes in control. The outfit is nice as well. I guess a negative would be that the background is boring and is a lot similar to what a lot have sent in today.

Caridee - WOW! Loves the face it's strong and so fierce! She is defiantly working the face. I love the pose as well. Its like she is walking a runway but she isn't. Love the purple dress.
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Amelya's Critiques

Deena: Her face is very strong, and her body pose is interesting, I wish the legs and model stretched more of her body, but with the clothes it makes sense.

Skye: Love this photo, the pose and face is all stunning, great job and great improvement.

Glory: The body pose is fantastic, but her facial expression is weak and her eyes are lifeless. The make up is good her facial pose is not.

Rachel: I like its high fashion feel, the bodys pose is great and simple, but very good, and the face is sensual and interesting.

Bella: I love this photo, it is unique, and clever. Her les and body are fantastic, and her face is captivating great job!

Krystal: The body pose and camera angle in fantastic. However you cannot see her face at all and that was a key part of this challenge.

Regaina: The bodies pose is very good, and unique and interesting. However her face is not to visible, what you can see of it does show some emotion, ok not great.

Paprika: Her face is delicious and a great example of a model using good facial expression, her body pose is a bit to relaxed I wish she was more confident in her pose.

Veija: I love the pose its artistic and captivating, her facial expression is unique and strong, I loved this photo, great job

Ella: This photo is just okay to me, the pose is good not great and her facial expression is good not great. Its almost there but not quite

Kandi: So much improvement, I loved the originality, and pose and face, it all works great!

Cascada: I love the fierceness and pose and face, all a great job, great work keep it up!

Caridee: So fierce I love the purple and the models pose and face, all strong and dramatic. Its interesting and high fashion, good job!
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Ok time for elimination :) Good luck! And congrats Regaina on Covergirl of the week :D
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Now for the best photo of the week which will be displayed as cover art at the Top Model Mansion goes to...........
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
KANDI! CONGRATS! Major improvement from week one keep it up girl because now that you are on top there is only way way to go which is down and you do not want that!
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Runner up for best photo belongs to................
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Cascada! Not as fierce as your first photo but still amazing. Keep up the good work you don't want to keep dropping.
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
third photo goes to..............
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Caridee! Also a major improvement from last week. We knew you had potential ! Keep it up
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Fourth photo goes to................
4610 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Bella! I wasn't quite fond of the picture but Amelya really liked it good job! Try pleasing both judges next round.

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!