This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Costa Rica Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Costa Rica Reunion

4480 days 16 hours ago
Bdreezy15
I WILL BE SIGNING UP AS WELL!!
4480 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Was Ben ever a part of the major alliance? What do you think would have happened had you saved Ben? Would that have made much of an impact?
4480 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Perfect! Hopefully, you sign up early, as there is only one competitor per Survivor contestant. So, two people CAN'T have the same person.
4480 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Adding on to Ben's elimination, for everybody, what do you think was the biggest mistake in your game?
4480 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Was Ben ever a part of the major alliance? What do you think would have happened had you saved Ben? Would that have made much of an impact?

Ben was always part of the major alliance. He was always in my alliance. I think had we saved Ben, things may have gone differently. But you can't really tell. Either way, people flipped.
4480 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Adding on to Ben's elimination, for everybody, what do you think was the biggest mistake in your game?

I would have to say not winning that challenge before I got voted out. I now realze, I should've given it my 300%. Not just 100.
4480 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I might apply for Cambodia. I'm planning on retiring from group games sometime soon. But I might play. I have to see how busy I am with my current group game I am hosting, and the games I'm playing.
4480 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
"How do you feel about your placement in Survivor: Costa Rica? Do you think you could have gone further in the game had you done something different?"

Im mad :( I shoulda won xD
4480 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
Also, this is for anybody. How big were alliances at the BEGINNING of the competition? How much control do you think you had at the beginning of the game?

I was in control of my tribe in the beginning... I made a risky move by flipping on Gaia in f10 and then i lost control :/
4480 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Shouldn't have flipped on me ;)
4480 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood

He was with me XD im mad i voted him out because he came back about a day later when he said he quit. I knew he wouldn't have been gone but still :(

Prob flipping on gaia
4480 days 16 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm here! (:

How do you feel about your placement in Survivor: Costa Rica? Do you think you could have gone further in the game had you done something different?

Yeah, I feel like I didn't play to my full potential. I'm fine with my placement though with the way I was playing. I was pretty much sheeping, I hardly made any decisions. That's not how I usually played. I had an amazing time though. I can't wait for Cambodia. :D
4480 days 16 hours ago
TylerKeith

Pretty much not playing the game in the merge was my biggest mistake. In one of the merge challenges, one of the questions was who went to tribal the least, pre-merge, and that was me, so I didn't really get to play the game early on. I had alliances and all that jazz after the merge, it's just I didn't make any contributions to them, which is not how I play.
4480 days 15 hours ago
Cray
My question goes to anybody that reads this!

"How do you feel about your placement in Survivor: Costa Rica? Do you think you could have gone further in the game had you done something different?"

11th isnt bad out of 44 but i think i could have gone all the way and won if it wasn't for me having to move. I think thats what screwed me because i had already won an immunity and found a hidden idol right at merge so i was off to a great start.
4479 days 22 hours ago
riley070391

Well, I tried the best I could, hoping to get further in. I expected merge, but didn't know how it would end up. I could've done something about the votes that sent me home, and possibly end up in finals. I was one step away from jury, but yet lost it.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!