This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Costa Rica Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Costa Rica Reunion

4469 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, this has been an unbelievable season! We've invited all 44 contestants back to ask them the questions you at home asked! Also, if any of you have any questions for any other contestants, you are more than welcome to ask! Just keep it clean!
4469 days 11 hours ago
riley070391
Hola :P
4469 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
My first question, when he comes online, goes to Zak.

Zak, do you regret voting for Jake at the F4 vote? Had you voted for Dexter, it would have completely changed the course of the game. Do you regret voting for Jake and not for Dexter?
4469 days 11 hours ago
etaco75
Oh this
4469 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm Here
4469 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
My question goes to anybody that reads this!

"How do you feel about your placement in Survivor: Costa Rica? Do you think you could have gone further in the game had you done something different?"
4469 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
"How do you feel about your placement in Survivor: Costa Rica? Do you think you could have gone further in the game had you done something different?"

Well 10th sucks :/

But at least I wasn't voted out for being a floater or inactive. I was voted out for being a threat, which is understandable. I'm not being cocky. But people know I play to win. There's not much I could have done. I had an alliance of 6, and thought I had majority. But people had other plans, flipped, and blindsided me.
4469 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, for those of you that are interested, applications for Survivor: Cambodia will begin FEBRUARY 11TH!!! In Survivor: Cambodia, there will be 80 COMPETITORS, you will be allowed to play as your favorite Survivor (even somebody from Survivor: One World!), and the new twist, The Peninsula, where after each challenge, half of the competitors on The Peninsula will be eliminated!

So, FEBRUARY 11TH is the day of the applications!!
4469 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel, it was quite evident that your elimination was the turning point of the competition, as you guys had the numbers up until then.

Also, this is for anybody. How big were alliances at the BEGINNING of the competition? How much control do you think you had at the beginning of the game?
4469 days 11 hours ago
etaco75
I was fine with 7th, actually. I was there long enough to know what went on, and it was enough to give me information to cast my vote! I loved this game and every minute of it
4469 days 11 hours ago
Bdreezy15
HERE
4469 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
On Guacimal and Sapoa, I had all the control. I pretty much did as I pleased, and I was the leader. I decided who stayed and who left. At the end, I lost a lot of power!
4469 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Do you think you are going to sign up for Cambodia, etaco?
4469 days 10 hours ago
etaco75
Definitely!
4469 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Awesome! Well, Survivor: Cambodia definitely has a very formidable competitor ahead!
4469 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Axel, it was quite evident that your elimination was the turning point of the competition, as you guys had the numbers up until then.

Also, this is for anybody. How big were alliances at the BEGINNING of the competition? How much control do you think you had at the beginning of the game

Yes, I think my elimination scultped the rest of this game.

Alliances weren't as big in the beginning as they were at merge, or at the last tribe swap, because most people just target the inactives. I think I had a lot of control. I was always safe, and always had an alliance. I was one of the main leaders. I was acive in challenges, so no one really wanted me gone. At tribe swaps, I made sure myself and my allies were safe by adding people to that alliance when we were all separated. But at merge, people turned on me :/

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!