This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pekpek Tribal Council #10

Topic » Pekpek Tribal Council #10

4476 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Pekpek tribe! We will now bring in the members of our jury! Ben, Cray, Axel, Joe, TK, Deltrese......and Darius, voted out at the last Tribal Council! We are down to 5, and another one of you will be the next to go! Tonight, one of you will be voted out and will become the eighth member of our jury! George won his first immunity challenge, so he has guaranteed himself individual immunity at this Tribal Council, and has guaranteed himself a spot at the Final Immunity Challenge! So tonight, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and will become the eighth member of our jury!

(everybody votes)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4476 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Zak. That's one vote for Zak.

Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4476 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven. That's one vote for Steven and one vote for Zak.

Steven- 1
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4476 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Zak. That's two votes for Zak and one vote for Steven.

Zak- 2
Steven- 1

Next vote.....
4476 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven. That's two votes for Steven and two votes for Zak.

Steven- 2
Zak- 2

The final vote is for......
4476 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven. Steven, I need you to bring me your torch! Steven, the tribe has spoken! However, you will be the eighth member of our jury!

This is it! We are down to just four! Tomorrow, the four of you will face the Final Immunity Challenge! One of you will win and one of you will be voted out. After that, we will find out who will be in the final three, and who will face the jury in the Final Tribal Council!

Pekpek tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the final immunity challenge!
4476 days 14 hours ago
Sparticus142
OMG FINAL 4! way to go everyone!
4476 days 13 hours ago
Milkisgood
ty whoever wasn't fake to me :)
4476 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This final four sucks.

Pretty much all of them floated.

I didn't hear much of any of them really. Throughout the game, I mainly heard of Steven, Tyler, myself, etc. Oh wait. That's the jury ._.
4476 days 13 hours ago
Bdreezy15
i should be in this f4 smh!!!
4476 days 13 hours ago
Sparticus142
wow.... i feel like we have some poor sports. we still managed to make it to the end and you didnt.
4476 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
*Shakes head*

(Omg getting involved :o)
4476 days 13 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
DELETE...resist temptation...don't insult jury.
4476 days 11 hours ago
Sparticus142
well it makes me mad. you know gaiaphage has said stuff before. I hate when jury members freak out about who is still in the game. We made it, it doesnt matter how. Clearly our strategy worked and theres didnt. thats why we are sitting here and they arnt. So if I lose a couple jury votes so be it but I feel the jury should be able to put aside there feelings and vote for who truley deserves it and no decision should be made until after the questioning
4476 days 10 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
I agree 100%
4476 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Awks, who is the final 4?

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!