This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pekpek Tribal Council #2

Topic » Pekpek Tribal Council #2

4513 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Taylor. That's three votes for Taylor, one vote for Axel, and one vote for Riley.

Taylor- 3
Axel- 1
Riley- 1

So, with that, Taylor will definitely be voted out. However, the final vote is for........
4513 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I voted Riley
4513 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ridiculous....
4513 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Riley. Taylor and Riley, I need you to bring me your torches! Taylor, the tribe has spoken! Riley, the tribe has spoken!

That is it! We are down to just our final 12! Nine of you will make up our jury, three of you will make up our final three, and one of you will be the winner of Survivor: Costa Rica! No more double eliminations from now on! From this point forward, it is just single eliminations!

Pekpek tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you later this evening for the next immunity challenge!
4513 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Poor Riley :(
4513 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Phew.
4513 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
Wow! Now no one has any hidden immunity idols!
4513 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Actually, that is incorrect. One person still has an idol. The idol that I placed yesterday was found and used. So, with two idols used today, I will only be replacing one! You guys may start searching for the new idol soon! Remember! The answer to the Hidden Immunity Idol is in the form of an actual Survivor contestant!
4513 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Everybody! The new idol is now in place! If you would like to start guessing, you may. However, all of you are on a clean slate, starting with zero clues! Good luck, you all!
4513 days 13 hours ago
TylerKeith
Looooooool, you're welcome George. :P
4513 days 7 hours ago
riley070391
Awwwww bye guyss
4513 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The third immunity challenge will be happening soon!
4512 days 23 hours ago
Sparticus142
oh thank you so much cray! still alive

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!