This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pekpek Tribal Council #1

Topic » Pekpek Tribal Council #1

4525 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Husein. Husein and Josh, I need you to bring me your torches! Husein, the tribe has spoken! Josh, the tribe has spoken!

By the way, Husein, you can leave your hidden immunity idol next to me! That's right! Husein did have a hidden immunity idol on him! With Husein out of the game and Jake using his idol at this Tribal Council, there are now only two idols left in the game, and unfortunately, Husein's idol is out for good. Only Jake's idol will be replaced.

Pekpek tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you later this evening for the next immunity challenge!
4525 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
Wow I was not expecting that good luck to the rest of you
4525 days 12 hours ago
Sparticus142
THATS RIGHT! IM NOT STUPID! IF NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL ME WHATS GOING ON ITS CLEAR IM GOING HOME. DO A BETTER JOB NEXT TIME AND MAYBE LIE TO ME!
4525 days 12 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
good move!
4525 days 12 hours ago
Insanity17
Oh well. Sucks for me.
4525 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
I am so surprised
4525 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
I really wanted to stay longer
4525 days 12 hours ago
Insanity17
I'm not. I knew I was a threat.
4525 days 12 hours ago
TylerKeith
Wow, this really surprised me.
4525 days 12 hours ago
TylerKeith
Well it's obvious which tribe is getting wiped out first.

Werkin Guacimal. :*
4525 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Everybody! The new idol is now in place! If you would like to start guessing, you may. However, all of you are on a clean slate, starting with zero clues! Good luck, you all!
4525 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Now, please excuse me if I don't immediately respond back to you! I'm having lunch right now.
4525 days 11 hours ago
Cray
Good job Jake
4525 days 10 hours ago
riley070391
Oh.
4525 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The next immunity challenge will be starting soon.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!