This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Special Announcement

Topic » Special Announcement

4519 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hello, everybody! Congratulations on making it to the Final 16! Now, I have a very special announcement!

DROP YOUR BUFFS!! WE ARE MERGING!! That's right! The 16 of you are now one tribe!! For the next two rounds, two people will win the immunity challenge and two people will be voted out. So, after two rounds, we will be down to 12. From those 12, 9 of them will make up the jury and 3 of them will make up the Final 3.

Now, there are no challenges until Tuesday evening! That means that all you have to do for the next three days is come up with a new tribe name! By the way, the color of your buff is purple.

So, please come up with a new tribe name, and congratulations on making the merge!
4519 days 5 hours ago
riley070391
Omg yayy
4518 days 19 hours ago
Sparticus142
wow merge at 16.. thats a huge number!
4518 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
wow, I didn't think I would make it to 16 out of 44 or something like that.
4518 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
:D*
4518 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
How about Pekpek? It means Come Together.
4518 days 13 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
^^^
Really....?
4518 days 13 hours ago
sergeant
I like Pekpek
4518 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, have you all decided that the merged tribe name will be Pekpek? Or is there another one you wish to use? I just need a tribe name by Tuesday night.
4518 days 11 hours ago
riley070391
Sure.. :PP lolllllll
I'm fine with it.
4518 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Pekpek it is :)
4518 days 11 hours ago
taylor112399
Pekpek sounds hilariously stupid looool
4518 days 10 hours ago
Cray
Yay we merged
4518 days 10 hours ago
Bdreezy15
I MADE MERGE... YAY!!!!!!! :D
4516 days 17 hours ago
BENLINUS
:D Grats!
4516 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey, Pekpek tribe! I am back from vacation! I'm sorry I couldn't make any updates to the game yesterday, but my sister was hogging my damn computer! Your next challenge will be starting in a few hours!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!