This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge Announcement

Topic » Immunity Challenge..

4524 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Hello, castaways! I would like to personally congratulate you on making it this far in the competition! We have been playing this game for four weeks now, and you all have made it to the final 20! You've outlasted 24 other competitors to make it this far! However, tomorrow's immunity challenge will be one of the biggest immunity challenges to date, and here is why!

At tomorrow's immunity challenge, ONLY ONE TRIBE WILL WIN IMMUNITY FROM TRIBAL COUNCIL! Also, the tribe that comes in last will be DISSOLVED and placed into one of the other three remaining tribes. The tribe that comes in first (the only tribe to win immunity) will have six members, while the other two tribes will have seven members after the schoolyard pick, which will leave all three tribes with six members after this round's Tribal Council. Then, of the three tribes, the two tribes that did not come in first will go to Tribal Council, and will vote one person each out of their tribe, bringing us down to the final 18!

Does everybody understand? These are huge stakes, so get a good night's sleep, because tomorrow's challenge will be a very important challenge! Good luck to all of you!
4523 days 15 hours ago
BENLINUS
I think I get it

Grats guys on making it this far! :)
4523 days 13 hours ago
Yerg
I get it and thanks Ben
Congrats to everyone
4523 days 13 hours ago
sergeant
Got it
4523 days 9 hours ago
riley070391
OMG yay.. :P
Good Luck guys
4523 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
Congrats everyone on F20! :D

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!