This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

4525 days 8 hours ago
riley070391
OMG..............hates inactives
4525 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey guys! I am sorry I'm late, but the results have not changed! SAPOA AND GUACIMAL WIN IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Sapoa and Guacimal! Both of you are safe from Tribal Council! Unfortunately, Pacuare and Sixaola, both of you are going to Tribal Council, and each of you must vote one member out of your tribe!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Both tribes have until 12:15 AM EST Tuesday to PM me your vote! If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!
4524 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am just waiting on Britty and Darius, who both have seven hours left!
4524 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all of the votes for Sixaola! It is now time for their Tribal Council!
4524 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Because I will be logging off soon, I will announce Pacuare's Tribal Council now!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!