This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

4526 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Everybody, getting your first look at the new tribes! Evan, Cass, Falco, and Kyle, voted out at the last quadruple Tribal Council! We started with 44 contestants, but now, the field is cut in half, and we are down to the Final 22, and immunity is back up for grabs! Before I announce the challenge, here are the two people sitting out of today's challenge!

Sapoa: Chris (soccerbchris)
Guacimal: Andy (amf7410)

Before we start, let me just give a quick announcement! From this point forward, NO MORE IDOL CLUES WILL BE HANDED OUT! That's correct! All four idols have been found, so now, there will be no more clues until an idol has been used.

For today's immunity challenge, you will all take part in a traditional part of Costa Rican culture--collecting coffee beans. There are 15 coffee beans for each tribe. Now, each tribe member will PM me that they are collecting a coffee bean. However, they must PM me alphabetically, so Axel, Britty, Colleen, and George would be the first to retrieve their coffee bean, and each tribe member will PM me three times.

The first two tribes to collect all 15 coffee beans will win immunity for their tribe. The other two tribes will go to Tribal Council and will vote one more person out of their tribe!

Okay! If there are no other questions, you may now PM me! There are 15 coffee beans, so there will be three rounds for each tribe. Once all five members of a tribe have collected their first coffee bean, round 1 is over, and the tribe must do the same thing again for rounds two and three! The first two tribes to collect all 15 coffee beans will win immunity for their tribe. Good luck, tribes! You have until 5:00 PM EST Sunday to PM me for your coffee beans!
4526 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, I failed to mention that, if any tribe members PM me out of turn, your tribe must start back at the start of whichever round they are on.
4526 days 13 hours ago
riley070391
:O
4526 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel has retrieved the first coffee bean for Sapoa! Sapoa is in the lead!

Sapoa: 1/15
Guacimal: 0/15
Pacuare: 0/15
Sixaola: 0/15
4526 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Colleen has retrieved the first coffee bean for Sixaola! Sapoa and Sixaola are in the lead!

Guacimal: 0/15
Sixaola: 1/15
4526 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
George has retrieved the first coffee bean for Guacimal!

Guacimal: 1/15
4526 days 4 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Ben, Husein, and Josh has retrieved their coffee beans!

Sapoa: 2/15
Guacimal: 3/15
4526 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Deltrese has retrieved his coffee beans! Sapoa and Guacimal are in the lead!

Sapoa: 3/15
4526 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Joe has retrieved his coffee beans! Sapoa and Guacimal are in the lead!

Sapoa: 4/15
4526 days 1 hour ago
ZakAustin
Britty has been inactive for 2 days... is this a joke? :((
4526 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Then, if you all go to Tribal Council, you know exactly who to vote out.
4526 days ago
ZakAustin
But I love her. Lol
4525 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven and Cray have retrieved his coffee beans! Sapoa and Guacimal are still in the lead! There are only five hours left in the challenge!

Guacimal: 4/15
Sixaola: 2/15
4525 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius retrieved his coffee bean! Sapoa and Guacimal are still in the lead, but Sixaola is catching up! There are only four and a half hours left in the challenge!

Sixaola: 3/15
4525 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Taylor retrieved his coffee bean! Sapoa has finished their first rotation! Two more rounds in two hours! Sapoa and Guacimal are still in the lead, but Sixaola is catching up! There are only two hours left in the challenge!

Sapoa: 5/15
4525 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel retrieved his second coffee bean! Sapoa and Guacimal are still in the lead, but Sixaola is catching up! There is only one hour left in the challenge!

Sapoa: 6/15

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!