This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

4532 days 9 hours ago
etaco75
Hellz yeah!
4532 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
:)
4532 days 8 hours ago
Mittens
I have answered! :)
4532 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Colleen was the first person to PM me, which means that SIXAOLA WINS IMMUNITY!!

Congratulations Sapoa and Sixaola! Both of you are safe from Tribal Council! Also, congratulations to Deltrese, TK, Vadi, and Riley, who have all received clues to the Hidden Immunity Idol!

Unfortunately, Guacimal and Pacuare, both of you are going to Tribal Council, and each of you must vote one member out of your tribe!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Both tribes have until 10:15 AM EST Tuesday to PM me your vote! If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing!

Also, even if you DON'T have an immunity idol clue, you are allowed to guess, and you can guess multiple times! There are still idols out there! Whether there is still an idol on your beach, that's what you have to find out!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!
4532 days ago
cassie_colvin
go sapoa
4531 days 22 hours ago
cassie_colvin
If we keep up our hopes we can keep on winning we have our eyes on the win. It is just in our grasp but most of the time we ignore it. This time we noticed and we succeeded. If we could only do this every challenge. Captain, when are we going to have two tribes?
4531 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I'm not sure. All of the eliminations up until the merge are double eliminations, so it would be tough to go to two tribes.
4531 days 22 hours ago
cassie_colvin
So when are we going to start double eliminations?
4531 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
What do you mean? Almost all of the eliminations we've had so far have been double eliminations. It will continue to be double eliminations until the merge.
4531 days 22 hours ago
cassie_colvin
Oh sorry, When will we have the merge?
4531 days 22 hours ago
cassie_colvin
Actually dont tell me i want it to be a surprise lol. So if you were watching this on tv. Who would be your favorite player? lol
4531 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I don't know. I never receive any confessionals from you guys, so I don't know what is going on in the game right now. It's like watching Survivor to see the challenges, challenge banter, and Tribal Council vote.
4531 days 19 hours ago
cassie_colvin
Well I did hear of some alliances..... lol

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!