This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

4539 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Sapoa and Guacimal, getting your first look at the new Pacuare and Sixaola tribes! Brian and Nano, voted out at the last Tribal Councils! We are now down to the Final 34, and immunity is back up for grabs!

Now, a few of you have been asking me if we were going to have a tribal switch soon, and I have some very exciting news! Everybody! Drop your buffs...............and put them back on! There is no tribal switch this round. Tribes are staying the same.

Now, before we start, let's post who will sit out of the challenge this week!

Sapoa: TK (TylerKeith)
Pacuare: Cass (cassie_colvin)

For today's immunity challenge, each tribe member must swim out to collect a bundle of fish in a bag along with a letter tied to the bag. All you have to do is post here that you are COLLECTING THE FISH! Here's the catch! Once somebody posts that they are collecting fish, another member of their tribe CAN NOT POST for another half hour! If so, they are DQed from the challenge! The first two tribes to get all eight bundles of fish and to unscramble their eight-letter word will win immunity and will be safe from Tribal Council! The other two tribes will vote one person out of their tribe!

Does everybody understand? If so, you may all start collecting fish! You guys have until two tribes complete the challenge OR 24 hours, if nobody completes the challenge. After 24 hours, the two tribes that got the furthest win!

Good luck, tribes! You may now start posting COLLECTING THE FISH on THIS PAGE!
4539 days 12 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks collects fish for Pacuare
4539 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milkisgood collects fish for Guacimal
4539 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Ireks goes to retrieve the first bundle for Pacuare! Nobody else from Pacuare may post for another half hour!

Sapoa- 0/8
Guacimal- 0/8
Pacuare- 1/8
Sixaola- 0/8
4539 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven goes to retrieve the first bundle for Guacimal! Nobody else from Guacimal may post for another half hour!

Sapoa- 0/8
Guacimal- 1/8
Pacuare- 1/8
Sixaola- 0/8
4539 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage collects fiah for Sixola
4539 days 12 hours ago
Ireks
she deleted her post
4539 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
BENLINUS collects fish for Sapoa
4539 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Because Amanda posted immediately after Axel, Sixaola is out of the challenge and will be going to Tribal Council! It is now just down to three tribes, and all of them have one bundle!

Sapoa- 1/8
Guacimal- 1/8
Pacuare- 1/8
Sixaola- DISQUALIFIED (TRIBAL COUNCIL)
4539 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Here is the amount of time left for each tribe.

Sapoa- 26 minutes left
Guacimal- 11 minutes left
Pacuare- 10 minutes left
4539 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Pacuare may post now.
4539 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Guacimal may post now.
4539 days 11 hours ago
pandaluver333
I'm so sorry guys :( I didn't mean to
4539 days 11 hours ago
pandaluver333
I deleted my post right after I posted it, shouldn't that help??
4539 days 11 hours ago
Yerg
yerg collects the fish
4539 days 11 hours ago
Yerg
for pacuare

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!