This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

4553 days ago
Cray
Ugh where the hell is BEN!
4553 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray, right now, even if Ben doesn't answer, you guys are still in the lead. I am mainly waiting on Brian and Cass. They both must PM me in the next 40 minutes to win. If Ben comes online, he could win it right now for you guys.
4553 days ago
riley070391
omg yay immmunity finally
4553 days ago
cassie_colvin
Answered!
4553 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Cass answered her question correctly! Here is where we stand! It is down to Ben and Brian! Both of them have 25 minutes left to PM me! If Brian does not PM me in the 25 minutes, Pacuare will go to Tribal Council because Sapoa was the first tribe to reach six points! Very crucial moment in the competition! If Ben answers correctly or Brian doesn't answer, Sapoa wins! If Brian answers correctly and Ben doesn't answer, Pacuare continues their winning streak!

Sapoa- 6/7
Guacimal- 7/8 (WON IMMUNITY)
Pacuare- 6/7
Sixaola- 3.5/6 (GOING TO TRIBAL COUNCIL)
4553 days ago
cassie_colvin
Come on brian! its very obvious if pacuare goes to tribal its either me or brian.
4552 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brian NEEDS to PM me the correct answer in the next 15 minutes or else Pacuare is going to Tribal Council along with Sixaola!
4552 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Five minutes left, and what sucks even worse for Pacuare was that Brian was just online.
4552 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
30 seconds left, but I believe this challenge may already be over!
4552 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
This challenge is now over! SAPOA AND GUACIMAL WIN IMMUNITY! The two tribes that lost the previous Tribal Council have won immunity this week!
4552 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Congratulations Sapoa and Guacimal! Both of you are safe from Tribal Council this week! Guacimal winning their very first immunity challenge and Pacuare losing their very first immunity challenge! Cato, Zak, Joe, and Britty will all receive a clue to the location of their tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol!

Unfortunately, Pacuare and Sixaola, both of you are going to Tribal Council, and each of you must vote one member out of your tribe! Pacuare, I know this was very close, but unfortunately, Brian not PMing me cost you guys the win.

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Both tribes have until 5:15 PM EST Friday to PM me your vote! If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all 9 (in Sixaola's case) or 10 (in Pacuare's case) votes are cast, no more changing!

Also, even if you DON'T have an immunity idol clue, you are allowed to guess, and you can guess multiple times! There are still idols out there! Whether there is still an idol on your beach, that's what you have to find out! The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!
4552 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
Yes! Thanks Ben! :D
4552 days 22 hours ago
Cray
Thanks Ben go Sapoa!!!
4552 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am only waiting for votes from Alex, Britty, Caroline, George, and Jake.
4552 days 15 hours ago
etaco75
Yay finally
Great job tribe

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!