This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

4553 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Husein is correct! One more point for Guacimal! Two more and they win their first immunity challenge!

Sapoa- 5/6
Guacimal- 6/6
Pacuare- 3/4
Sixaola- 3.5/5
4553 days 21 hours ago
pandaluver333
Cmon Sixaola!!! You his are doing great!!! :D
4553 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter answered his question correctly, but Nano answered his incorrectly.

Sapoa- 5/6
Guacimal- 6/6
Pacuare- 4/5
Sixaola- 3.5/6
4553 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Falco answered his question correctly, but Kyle answered his incorrectly. Sapoa and Guacimal both only have one person remaining to PM me their answer--Ben for Sapoa and Colleen for Guacimal! Pacuare, you are still in this, but Brian, Caroline, and Cass must PM me their answers! Sixaola, unfortunately, both Sapoa and Guacimal are only two away from the highest possible score, and you missed two and a half points. Mathematically, it is impossible to catch up so Sixaola, you are going to Tribal Council this week!

Sapoa- 6/7
Guacimal- 6/7
Pacuare- 4/5
Sixaola- 3.5/6 (GOING TO TRIBAL COUNCIL)
4553 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Caroline answered her question correctly! It is very close between Sapoa, Guacimal, and Pacuare!

Sapoa- 6/7
Guacimal- 6/7
Pacuare- 5/6
4553 days 20 hours ago
01Gohan
Sorry guys. I was very busy today.
4553 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, Sapoa is waiting on Ben, Guacimal is waiting on Colleen, and Pacuare is waiting on Brad and Cass! The first two tribes to get their members to PM me the correct answer win!
4553 days 19 hours ago
TylerKeith
Come on ben! :X
4553 days 18 hours ago
ZakAustin
Mittens, please? ;(
4553 days 13 hours ago
rapboy
Benlinus quit tengaged :(
4553 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Colleen answered her question correctly, which means that GUACIMAL HAS WON THEIR FIRST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE! Either Sapoa or Pacuare will win immunity! There is nine hours left in the challenge! Whichever tribe has the most questions answered correctly will win! Also, Dick, because of how I assumed Britty left the game because she was leaving, I'm going to wait until I get a response from Ben if he is leaving or not.

Sapoa- 6/7
Guacimal- 7/8 (WON IMMUNITY)
Pacuare- 5/6
4553 days 12 hours ago
Ireks
don't remove ben from the game, he might come back
4553 days 12 hours ago
Mittens
Yay! (:
4553 days 6 hours ago
ZakAustin
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
4553 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Ben, Brian, and Cass have two hours left!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!