This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sapoa Tribal Council #2

Topic » Sapoa Tribal Council #2

4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Sapoa tribe! Well, this is the first time I've seen you guys since our quadruple Tribal Council the first week. It was very close between you and Sixaola, but unfortunately, Sixaola beat you guys to the win! Now, one of you must be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for......
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Kelsie. That's one vote for Kelsie.

Kelsie- 1

Next vote.....
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Kelsie. That's two votes for Kelsie.

Kelsie- 2

Next vote.....
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Kelsie. That's three votes for Kelsie.

Kelsie- 3

Next vote.....
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dick. That's three votes for Kelsie and one vote for Dick.

Kelsie- 3
Dick- 1

Next vote.....
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray. That's three votes for Kelsie, one vote for Cray, and one vote for Dick.

Kelsie- 3
Cray- 1
Dick- 1

Next vote.....
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dick. That's three votes for Kelsie, two votes for Dick, and one vote for Cray.

Kelsie- 3
Dick- 2
Cray- 1

Next vote.....
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Attila. That's three votes for Kelsie, two votes for Dick, one vote for Attila, and one vote for Cray.

Kelsie- 3
Dick- 2
Attila- 1
Cray- 1

Next vote.....
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Attila. That's three votes for Kelsie, two votes for Attila, two votes for Dick, and one vote for Cray.

Kelsie- 3
Attila- 2
Dick- 2
Cray- 1

Next vote.....
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Attila. That's three votes for Attila, three votes for Kelsie, two votes for Dick, and one vote for Cray.

Attila- 3
Kelsie- 3
Dick- 2
Cray- 1

The final vote is for......
4543 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dick. We have a tie. Three votes each for Attila, Dick, and Kelsie. Now, we will have a re-vote. Attila, Dick, and Kelsie WILL NOT VOTE! Everybody else will vote for either Attila, Dick, and Kelsie to be voted out of the tribe! The person who receives the most votes will be voted out of the game! If there is another tie, everybody else except for Attila, Dick, and Kelsie will draw rocks, and the unlucky person will be eliminated.

The remaining seven members of the tribe have until 9:00 AM EST Wednesday to PM me their vote for either Attila, Dick, and Kelsie. Good luck everybody!
4543 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Two votes left! Andrea and Cray!
4543 days 16 hours ago
kelsieeee
keep me
4543 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Okay! I have received all of the votes! I will reveal the results now!
4543 days 16 hours ago
BENLINUS
*watches*
4543 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for......

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!